Glad to see Neil Finn and Crowded House are back; was totally into those guys in the 80s. Anyone heard the new record? I like the song I heard on YouTube.
Nope haven't heard the new record, but I do like Crowded House.

For those of you who don't know, Joe Satriani sang backing vocals on their first album.
Fender Stratocaster x 2
Ibanez JS1000BTB
Zakk Wylde Les Paul
Epiphone Flying V
'Texas' Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore Jazz
Fender strat copies x 3
Aria Pro II
Classical guitars x 2
Aria steel string acoustic

Marshall, Crate, Fender amps
wouldn't this be modern rock? i say so because they existed for longer in the 90s than they did in the 80s.

and damn do i love the house.

songs like "weather with you", "don't dream it's over", "fall at your feet" and "private universe" are songs i know i'm going to love for the rest of my life.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Just to update: I picked up the new record, and it's pretty good. I think I need to spend a little more time with it before I can really evaluate it, but it clearly has all the hallmarks of a CH record... jangly, literate and rhythm-heavy. Worth picking up if you're a fan.

p.s. Didn't know that about Satch, LS. Nice trivia.
Don't care much for his solo stuff, but Crowded House are one of my favourite bands. Just good pop rock, and he's a great lyricist too.

Really glad they're back, although I can't afford to see them on tour at the moment. One of the guys said there's another album in the pipeline after this one though, so hopefully I'll get to see on that tour.