I'm going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this weekend, and to anybody who has been there before, what should I make sure I see?
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
If you spend more than a couple hours there you should be able to see it all. Although when I was there the warped tour exhibit wasn't, so that might take a little bit more time.
the jimi hendrix exhibit, ummm then i think on the 3rd? floor theres a listening machine, were u can listen to alotttt of songs by the inductees, pretty much every song they ever recorded, which i thought was cool
Check out the section about Jim Morrison it's pretty cool, dont skip over the early rock and R&B stuff either it's very important to music.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
yea it's in cleveland, and the top floor is always their special exhibit, when i went at the end of july last year it was a Bob Dylan exhibit. i wish i was more of a Bob Dylan fan at the time haha.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Try to get in everything. You can usually get to it all pretty easily. I totally loved the Hendrix and Les Paul areas.

I was there like a month before that Dylan exhibit they had last year. I was tempted to drive back to the Hall just to see it, but wasn't able to.