Alright if you are not aware there is a "Girls of UG Club" therefore it is only fair for us gays to have one too. Also since noxiosimitator is already in the girls club he loses his ability to join.

And his manhood

*No Girls Allowed

Edit:Oh Damn I just realized I had been makin a typo this entire time.... here I'll fix everything.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Last edited by lucky911charms at Jul 26, 2007,
alright good idea but one thing almost everybody a guy theres like 10 girls ive seen so the other 2000 ug'ers are guys

sorry
benchiefjr
UG's Metalcore Guitarist

four times the fun

I want to go river-rafting on top of them

I'LL JOIN.

NOT!
that would be about 90% of UG in one club...
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Do we need a guys club? Personally, if you're on UG, I assume that you're male unless you or your screenname specifically states otherwise.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
hahaha it would not be succesfull!!!!!!
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
Quote by Metal0Maniac
Do we need a guys club? Personally, if you're on UG, I assume that you're male unless you or your screenname specifically states otherwise.

i agree
quit advertising this assuming you are the same person or else use the search bar. isnt it against the rules to advertise a public group in the fourms in a thread?
damn.... I fail =(
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
^ Re-Read my post
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
^^ According to Pit standards, that means this thread was long overdue.
damnitt I wanted to be the first
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
LMAO, this reminds me of when i was in elementary school and kids would start little clubs that some kids couldnt join so the kids that couldnt join would get mad and start a different club