i was at guitar center and played the ad30vt and the salesman never gave me a strait answer regarding to if its a tube amp or not. i believe its a modeling amp but i am wrong a lot so help.
its a modeling amp, but im pretty sure its got like 1 tube in it or something.

its the closest thing you can get to tube for that price. i have it, and i think its amazing.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
I believe it has a 12AX7 tube in the preamp but is solid state power amp. They are referred to as hybrids. It is a modeling amp.
i read the website and it doesnt say 4 sure. it says valvetronix or somethin but i probabally will buy it ny way
Quote by MIKE_EKIM
i was at guitar center and played the ad30vt and the salesman never gave me a strait answer regarding to if its a tube amp or not. i believe its a modeling amp but i am wrong a lot so help.

Don't buy from that salesman, he's a dick. No reason to give him a commission.

It's a hybrid/modeling amp. There's one tube in the power amp, and it also has digital modeling effects.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.