i was playing around with my friends line six spider.
i really enjoyed how it has preset settings for a bunch of songs and bands and i was wondering if there is a website where i could go and get the settings for various songs artists so i could get the tones on my marshall mg 30.

thanx in advance
not that i know of for the MG...

*commence flaming*

my advice? run...
or buy a new amp like a valvetronix.
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland MicroCube
oh no.

get ready for flames.

mgs and spiders in one thread...
this could be hell
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
before it gets too ugly here.. here's a link to some artists' setting
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294480&highlight=Ultimate+Settings+thread

good luck dude
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Killswitch
Fender 12-string Acoustic
Fender Champion300 (to be changed soon to a Tube Amp)
Ibanez TS-9 Overdrive pedal
Boss PW-10 pedal
Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda funny how the first few posts all reference the TS being flamed, yet no flaming has actually taken place yet?
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Gah, stupid flaming and such, MG's and spiders were designed for people like this, those who want alot of different tones out of a cheap amp. No need for people to freak about tone at this point.

Check the settings thread like the other guy posted.
Honestly, I don't know if you could ever get any tones like your favorite artists from an MG, or at least not very good ones. I would save for a better amp, but thats just me.

^What that guy said...check that link. It might help. Also, you might see about investing in some effects pedals and the like...that would help you get some tones, I'm sure.
Moar?