"Maybe she'll think next time before she speaks"
Priceless. He's a pretty funny dude.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
The John Mayer Show was funny. I laughed really hard when he dressed up in a bear costume harassing fans in the parking lot before his own concert.
I thought that was hilarious that he did that...they probably freaked out when they found out john mayer came around as the bear in the parking lot.
That was pretty good, "size 12 Jordan in her ovaries" priceless
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
I went to a concert of his about 2 years back. In between the songs, he popped a few jokes in. He's a pretty funny guy.
UG's Local Reverend. PM me to absolve your sins.
Quote by Arthur Curry
The John Mayer Show was funny. I laughed really hard when he dressed up in a bear costume harassing fans in the parking lot before his own concert.

Video link please?
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Quote by SOADFanSince'98
Video link please?

+1
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by SOADFanSince'98
Video link please?

Well there isn't one on YouTube, so I assume VH1 is pretty strict about copyright shit.
Quote by femme fatale
lol he really is funny. I didn't expect that at all.

I just found the vid of his show with the bear suit and it's ****ing hilarious!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrgeg_john-mayer-has-a-tv-show-vh1_fun

^btw does that mean he really doesn't write his own songs or was he just joking?

oh my god. i love john mayer. hes funnier then half of those half assed comedians, and he does it in a natural way.

Quote by xrawrockkillsx
oh my god. i love john mayer. hes funnier then half of those half assed comedians, and he does it in a natural way.

Was he joking about not writing his songs?
“I had her down on her knees,
she was begging me please.
Had a size 12 Jordan up her ovaries.
Maybe next time she’ll think before she speaks.”

hahahaha
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Last edited by Black Star at Jul 27, 2007,
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
yeah. he was joking the whole way.

lol he got me then

Aw he seems like a nice guy in general. I actually thought he might be a bit like egotistic (based on his new status of being a guitar god ->the rolling stones magazine issue) or something like that. I guess I'm wrong!
@ John Mayer show!!

that was amazing! all 20 somethin minutes of it!! those girls he's like I dont write my own music but this guy does..and I just say I'll take it!
Quote by femme fatale
lol he really is funny. I didn't expect that at all.

I just found the vid of his show with the bear suit and it's ****ing hilarious!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrgeg_john-mayer-has-a-tv-show-vh1_fun

^btw does that mean he really doesn't write his own songs or was he just joking?

Man, that was great.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
@ John Mayer show!!

that was amazing! all 20 somethin minutes of it!! those girls he's like I dont write my own music but this guy does..and I just say I'll take it!

why don't the still show it?