I am giving electric guitar lessons to little dudes and someone wanted acoustice so i said yeah cuz I need the money. But I was wondering if there is much of a difference between electric and acoustic cuz I've never been to interested to look into acoustic guitars. Give me some tips...
depends
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
if you dont know how to play acoustic then you shouldnt teach it.
but you could just teach them electric stuff on an acoustic
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

what do you plan on teaching?

i mean only difference with acoustic and electric is they style of music you play i guess.

idk, i'd teach chords and scales
yeah thats what i was thinking, i mean, i know a lot of songs that were ment to be acoustic songs and all the basic guitar stuff, i was just wondering if there was any sort of difference between both
The only difference is on electric you can play up to 22 frets on a string clearly on an Acoustic you can only go up to about fret 17.
The fingerpicking for acoustic is more advanced than that used on the electric.
But I think you should start teaching the open chords and give them songs that contain those chhords. just dont start with something too hard :P. then when they know some of that you can take the barrechords and some scales. you could also apply the electric guitar picking to a an acoustic i guess.