yeah i wish it was...but the song Trail of Broken hearts seems slow, and all that, and i was wondering on a scale from 1-10, 1 being (i just picked up the geetar and mastered it!!) and 10 being (this sh!t is like impossible!!), what would this solo be..not the whole song. just the solo. and i know its gonna take alot of practice and work, but you know, i just wanna know the difficulty level of this song.

and if this doesnt belong here, sorry, i just wasnt sure...please tell me where it goes if not here.

thanks! peace!!!!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
why don't you listen to it and judge on your own?
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
...i have...but i wanna know if its easier or harder than it sounds
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
Then why don't you play it and find out, instead of asking us

Either way there really is no point to this thread
ok then...nevermind
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Then why don't you play it and find out, instead of asking us

Either way there really is no point to this thread

+1

music isn't sitting back and asking questions, its involving yourself, finding those answers, and applying them
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
I personally like these kind of threads, just cause half the time, when i make a thread, I'm pretty interested in knowing what the others think, even if I could find out on my own. This forum would be pretty bland without a few lighter threads.
Okay. its not a bad question. but really..... have you never tried to play any dragonforce solos?? they sound like a bunch of tricks and even simple licks but how they do them is the trick. (over the neck, tapping with all fingers, etc.) herman li's technique is just to different from other players.
TONE FREAK!!!
Ok. Frankly I have no idea why no one answered you. But yes, in fact, it is alot easier to play than it sounds. Through the Fire and Flames, basically the only song most people know by them (but hey, if you know one, you know them all...BURNNNN), is extremely easy. Its basically just power chords being strummed like no tomorrow with a few DEEDLE DEEDLEs in there , its really simple.
those guys attempt to play fast and its the most unclean playing ever. If your gonna learn their stuff make it cleaner than they play it live, it shouldnt be too hard........
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
those guys attempt to play fast and its the most unclean playing ever. If your gonna learn their stuff make it cleaner than they play it live, it shouldnt be too hard........

I second that.

How can you ask other people if it's an easy song or not? Everyone else on this forum can either be a lot better or a lot worse than you are.