hey i just got a used BC Rich Bronze Warlock and wanted to look up info on it but i cant seem to find the right warlock, looks like this BC Rich , but has only volume control and on the top it says BRONZE by BC Rich, so if you know anthing about it let me know, Thanks
Yeah **** guitar, crappy pickups, crappy tuners, everything crappy.
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
to give you an idea of the extent of lame of this guitar, my local salvation army has TWO, for 25 dollars each. people donated them, haha.
fight the power that be
Quote by Guitarzan1143
to give you an idea of the extent of lame of this guitar, my local salvation army has TWO, for 25 dollars each. people donated them, haha.

they sell guitars at the salvation army?!
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
I couldn't be paid to take one out of fear of being seen with one.
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
You'd probably benefit more from the money you used to get the raffle ticket.
If you have just started playing guitar I guess its a good start, I wouldn't gig with one though if I'm honest
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
If you have just started playing guitar I guess its a good start, I wouldn't gig with one though if I'm honest

Agreed... This guitar was my first guitar ever and it's a very nice beginners guitar until you start getting better and learn more about the guitar and realize that you own a piece of **** (happened to me). However, I do think it's bad as looking, but it's still a piece of ****.
Is it wrong to be strong.... You decide.
Hey everyone, my friend is just starting to play and he was thinking of getting the warlock beginner package (I've never really played one.) But now that I see this what do you guys think would be a good cheap guitar for a beginner. (he's really stingy about money.)
Not to mention these guitars are ugly as sin. I'd go so far as to say they're uglier than telecasters.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
id just go outside, plug it into an amp, play a solo in the street (extension chords for the amp) than at the end just scream, and smash it into the ground. and get someone to video tape it...than put it on here....
Quote by KFKing
Hey everyone, my friend is just starting to play and he was thinking of getting the warlock beginner package (I've never really played one.) But now that I see this what do you guys think would be a good cheap guitar for a beginner. (he's really stingy about money.)

If he's really cheap, he could get a squier. They're good for beginners.
Quote by moonhawk
id just go outside, plug it into an amp, play a solo in the street (extension chords for the amp) than at the end just scream, and smash it into the ground. and get someone to video tape it...than put it on here....

LOL! That would be hillarious haha :-D
Quote by *kas
Not to mention these guitars are ugly as sin. I'd go so far as to say they're uglier than telecasters.

teles>everything but a strat.
Quote by Mlairuk
If he's really cheap, he could get a squier. They're good for beginners.

read your sig...than read your post o.O
Quote by moonhawk
read your sig...than read your post o.O

if he's REALLY cheap :P
and that wasnt me, it was someone else. personally, squiers are ok, but those are like the better ones..
Just wait till the bridge rips out of the wood...
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by SMterminator
Just wait till the bridge rips out of the wood...

Ironically the same thing happened to me and i got pissed and didnt play it for like a week and then i finally just used glue to put it back on lol
Is it wrong to be strong.... You decide.
Quote by *kas

Don't dis Teles. Their headstock may be ugly. But, the rest is just plain sex. Not sexy. Sex.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
sell it there are tons of metalheads who know nothing about guitar (and i don't mean metalheads don't know anything) who will happily buy that becuz itz br00talz
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD