Page 1 of 2
So for the past 2 days I've been having stomach cramps at random times and today when I went to the bathroom my stool was normal but it had a black-dark green diarhea type substance with it. If it helps, I'm 14, with an average body build.

This has gotten me worried. I plan to get it checked out by a doctor but I'm pretty scared because after some googling this could be a bleeding ulcer or colon cancer.

There's also the possibility (And god I hope it is) that it could be brought on by iron supplements or licorice which I have started eating recently.

What do you guys beleive this could be? Have you had a similar experience? I'm a bit worried...
D:
Signature.
you're definitely going to die. sorry.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
that happened when i had to eat charcoal... meh.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Congratultions, you're becoming a man.

But seriously, I don't know what it could be. Best of luck to you.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by nexteyenate
you're definitely going to die. sorry.

not if he uses icy hot...

Umm yeah I have no idea. Go see the doctor, good luck.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
I got a stressed induced, inflamed stomach wall. Feels damn horrible at random times like you described. I take prescription antacids and hope it doesn't turn into an ulcer.
Hernia maybe? Doubt it though.

EDIT: Dude, my friends mom had a bad appendicitis, she thought it was food poisoning and didn't see a doctor, if she hadn't gone when she did, she could have died, and will be in the hospital for awhile. DO NOT mess around, seek HELP.
Last edited by Chickenparts at Jul 27, 2007,
Could possibly be your appendix, especially with the cramps your describing.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
don't mess around and say cancer or something like tht...thts just plain gay, i would also be scared. good luck dude, hope ur ok
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul100
Marshall MG10

Hopefully Coming Soon:
Create V8 Palimino
Fender Strat/ Ibanez Arctore
btw, my friend has pooped white poop before. lololol
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul100
Marshall MG10

Hopefully Coming Soon:
Create V8 Palimino
Fender Strat/ Ibanez Arctore
Quote by FenderMG
btw, my friend has pooped white poop before. lololol

I hope he got that checked out, because white poop is a sign of malaria.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Lupis!!! Is it lupis?!!!
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
since your 14 you dont have to worry about colon cancer the chance of you having it at that age are very small? id say its what youve been eating. but you should go see a doctor if your that worried
Quote by Jekkyl
I hope he got that checked out, because white poop is a sign of malaria.

Don't you also get it from barium shakes?
I've had those pains, not sure about what my **** looked like though. My doctor said it was my liver, cause I'm/was a heavy drinker and I was close to syrocis. do you drink alcohol a lot?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
omg! dont know but good luck kid
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
im surprised at the amound of serious answers in this considering its the pit...

but yeah man get it checked out the sooner the better
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
I've had those pains, not sure about what my **** looked like though. My doctor said it was my liver, cause I'm/was a heavy drinker and I was close to syrocis. do you drink alcohol a lot?

I've never drank alcohol so it couldn't be brought on by that.
D:
Signature.
Quote by FenderMG
don't mess around and say cancer or something like tht...thts just plain gay, i would also be scared. good luck dude, hope ur ok

Yea seriously. I mean, ****, it was kinda funny the first few times people have asked the Pit serious advice and pitheads have answered with **** like "AIDS" or "your gonna die, sry." but in all honesty it just lost its spark. Its not funny and people don't think your clever. Stop.

OP, dude, I really gotta question your belief that the Pit can actually help with serious medical advice, all your gonna get is crap like this. I dunno what you've got but you should ask an online medical info site, like http://www.medhelp.org/. They'll know whats wrong and wont potentially make **** worse like the Pit is bound to do.

EDIT: OMG the pit actually came through. Jesus Christ its the END TIMES!!
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
Lupis!!! Is it lupis?!!!

It's never Lupis.

Btw, is your screen name a Cursive reference?

TS: Get a doctor. I like how you type complete sentences with apostrophes and everything! Fantastic to see young kids (I'm only 16, what the hell am I saying) who can spell! I was like you when I was your age.
Sounds like your on your period...you knew you weren't like all the other boys, didn't you?
Moar?
Quote by FenderMG

hahaha this is coming from the person who said he cummed out black cum lol
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
You probably just ate something bad...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
2 much of teh puttsecks???

Seriously though, you're gonna die. If I were you, I'd go outside and rape the first bitch I see. That way you don't die a virgin. Go. RUN! And then you can make a club with the guy who came black and is gonna die of teh aids!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Try this:

Take a pill of Maalox Max, Or Pepto-Bismol, i ahd stomach cramps for about a week and it hurt badly,

Drink milk, it helped me
Cant tell you
umm....this my come as a shock to you..but
do feel like you have to take a dump but you go and theres nothing there...that could be colitis. no biggy...just really annoyinig.
but i highly doubt its cancer i think your gonna be alright
When my sister drinks a lot of pickle juice (which I find disgusting) her poop turns turquoise.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Atomic48
So for the past 2 days I've been having stomach cramps at random times and today when I went to the bathroom my stool was normal but it had a black-dark green diarhea type substance with it. If it helps, I'm 14, with an average body build.

This has gotten me worried. I plan to get it checked out by a doctor but I'm pretty scared because after some googling this could be a bleeding ulcer or colon cancer.

There's also the possibility (And god I hope it is) that it could be brought on by iron supplements or licorice which I have started eating recently.

What do you guys beleive this could be? Have you had a similar experience? I'm a bit worried...
Don't start worrying until the doctor tells you to. Iron supplements can wreak havoc with your digestive system. That's a possible explanation. I've never heard of such problems with licorice, but maybe. Be sure to see a doctor, and try to think of anything out of the ordinary that has happened in the last several days.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by figsandbobo
When my sister drinks a lot of pickle juice (which I find disgusting) her poop turns turquoise.

that's sick man, why are you checking out your sister's poop?
god i wish i knew so i could help but sorry. The closest thnig thats happened to me was pooing blood (which I made a thread about here lol). Someone told me it was hemmoroids. I dont know if thats the same thing as you though. Doctor though fershure you gotta go.
You my friend, have a bad case of Goatse.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Well, it could be blood and mucous. Or then again, it may be the iron supplements you're taking.
Go to the doctor, and find out. Chances are the first thing he will tell you is to stop taking the iron, and see what happens.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
god i wish i knew so i could help but sorry. The closest thnig thats happened to me was pooing blood (which I made a thread about here lol). Someone told me it was hemmoroids. I dont know if thats the same thing as you though. Doctor though fershure you gotta go.

Piles would make it fresh blood, which would be red.
It could be your apendix (sp?)
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
This has happened to me before.

Mix bleach and ammonia and drink roughly 1/4 a cup of it.

Sixty percent of the time it works all the time.
"Did you check the bathroom, the bathtub? She sleeps there sometimes. Water cleanses, you know. Washes dirt away, makes new. Maybe she swam away."
Page 1 of 2