whats up guys.. i saw a video of tokio hotel sometime ago monsoon or whatever.
and i noticed the guitarist plays a gibson or epiphone.. something like that.
at the end he trashes his guitar, but why does he trash a fender-like-guitar?
was he afraid of trashing his precious gibson?thats lame he plays the whole video with a guitar and at the end trashes another one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfMnM5Y2rw8

take a look for yourself
AbsentMind
How could you even try to trash a quality guitar?
Do you have no respect for guitars at all?
yes i do.. but thats lame lol.. if he wants to trash a guitar.. he should trash the one hes playing... not the one sitting on the back waitiing to be trashed lol.

yes the first one is the bass.. but if you look carefully you see the guitarist trow his guitar, and breaking it on the floor.. you can see its smaller and has more strings!
i dont think im wrong ...
AbsentMind
didn't the bassist throw his bass and then the guitarist just threw his les paul to the ground? that's what i saw
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
let's.. call the A-team

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

And know when i have watch the video I can see it's not the dude with the gibson that is smashing a fenderstyle guitar. THat guy had a fenderstyled earlier in the vid too.
Quote by Lendorav

But Tokyo Hotel is lame no matter what.

+1

They're like a third-rate HIM, and HIM aren't even good to begin with.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
HAHA XD
did tom accutuly do that, ****. haha..

but they are good ..
and, the singer is a guy, and he is not a gay.
SO YOU KNOW.
he had his own style -.-
what is a 'monsoon' anyway ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
what is a 'monsoon' anyway ?

A tropical storm type thing.

My friend Ruth likes this band. I hate them. Oh and it turns out the singer is a guy after all.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Now i had a look at the throwing of the guitars, and Tom (the guitarist) is throwing a Gibson (or a copy, i dont know.)
The bassist throwing a fender.
I just came from posting in their thread in Modern Rock

THEY ARE HAUNTING ME!

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Aug 10, 2007,
If he can't trash the guitar he was using, he shouldn't trashing anything else.

Trashing equipment is idiotic, anyway.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by lulls
Do you all stand against this band? haha..

lulls, anyone can tell that this band's music was made to sell, not to express emotions or desires other than greed. This band pretends to co-write it's music (yeah right, they have 2 top german childrens-music composers at their side and a ****load of managers backing them, they're not gonna let 4 kids come with "ideas about music", which i doubt they have anyway) and the only reason they got noticed is because their singer won a singing contest when he was a child (he looked even more like a girl back then).

This band has 0 integrety. nothing to admire. AND their ****ty songs are over german tv, and is sickening decent musicians like myself.

EDIT: and yes, i believe it was the bassist who broke his guitar, the second guitar is lying there in one piece and seems to be a gibson.

EDIT2: and if you don't understand my rant, here it is again in German:

lulls, jeder kann erkennen das die musik von dieser band geschrieben wurde, um geld damit zu verdienen, nicht um emotionen oder verlangen außer Gier. Diese Band tut so, als würde sie mithelfen, ihre Musik zu schreiben (was zu bezweifeln ist, da sie 2 der größten kindermusikkomponisten in deutschland an ihrer seite haben und einen haufen manager dahinterstehen, die bestimmt nicht zulassen, dass 4 kinder ihre wünsche bezüglich der musik (von denen ich aber auch nicht glaube, dass sie welche haben) äußern) und der einzige grund, weshalb sie bekannt geworden sind, ist, weil der sänger ein gesangswettbewerb gewonnen hat als er ein kind war (damals sah er noch weiblicher aus)
Diese band hat 0 integrität, UND ihre beschissenen songs sind überall im deutschen fernsehen und gehen anständigen musikern wie mir auf den geist.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 10, 2007,
Wait a second, Tokyo Hotel was always lame. And why the hell would you smash a guitar? Give it to someone in the audience.
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
The first guitar you see dropped is the bass.
The second guitar you see dropped is the Les Paul.

Use your eyes.
Before this thread I didn't know about these people...I liked it better that way
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Quote by dnamra13
is the singer a woman or a man ???

if a man he looks like a transexual
if a woman one of the uggliest i ever seen

i hate tokio hotel

I would like to know that too. I'm thinking of giving him/her a piece of my mind/penis.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
The singer isn't gay (that I know of), he just copies the "J-Rock" style. And they are absolute crap. Their song is playing on the music channels, and it has the worst lyrics I think I've heard in a long time...
Why were you watching a Tokio Hotel video in the first place?
You have some explaining to do...
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Quote by CoreysMonster

lulls, jeder kann erkennen das die musik von dieser band geschrieben wurde, um geld damit zu verdienen, nicht um emotionen oder verlangen außer Gier. Diese Band tut so, als würde sie mithelfen, ihre Musik zu schreiben (was zu bezweifeln ist, da sie 2 der größten kindermusikkomponisten in deutschland an ihrer seite haben und einen haufen manager dahinterstehen, die bestimmt nicht zulassen, dass 4 kinder ihre wünsche bezüglich der musik (von denen ich aber auch nicht glaube, dass sie welche haben) äußern) und der einzige grund, weshalb sie bekannt geworden sind, ist, weil der sänger ein gesangswettbewerb gewonnen hat als er ein kind war (damals sah er noch weiblicher aus)
Diese band hat 0 integrität, UND ihre beschissenen songs sind überall im deutschen fernsehen und gehen anständigen musikern wie mir auf den geist.

da hast du verdammt recht.

es sind einfach nur schwuchteln die irgendwie geld verdienen wollen ob ihre musik scheiße ist oder nicht. leider gibt es viele mädchen, die nicht dieser meinung sind....
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by olif8
Woah, I've never heard of them before now, but the singer dude is only 17. Pretty cool.

He's fucking hawt too.

No... just... no...
It kinda hurts that many underground bands play for years in their garage, polishing their music and style, and usualy stay in the underground playing in small venues. And then, a kids band with rich daddies get famous etc. by playing ****ty music, that they even din't compose. Long live the indie-underground music!
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Hang on... wait a second...

I just wiki'd this band and found out the singer is a... bloke?! Oh dear. Thats disturbing
is it me or does that guy look like he was msn or summit in the car? and yea twas the bass then the gibson that got thrown.
SWFC