Ok, so I've been playing bass for 3 or 4 months now and I've been playing a few Metallica songs for practice along with others but I'm having trouble with this part in Escape.
Chorus                                                Play 4 times
  Bass fig.2                                        (end bass fig.2)
||------------|---------------|------------------|----------------[B]2[/B]-|
||------------|---------------|------------------|--------------[B]4[/B]---|
||-0--0--0--0-|-0--0--0---0---|------------------|------------[B]4[/B]-----|
||------------|---------0---3-|(3)---3---3-0-3-2-|(2)---[B]2[/B]---[B]2[/B]-------|

The bolded part is giving me a little trouble, I've tried barring and moving my hand to get the 4's but it's awkward and I can't do it fast enough...any ideas?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The only advice i could think of mate is play the 2's with ur index finger and stretch to the 4's with ur ring finger, apart from that i dont have a clue lol
Quote by AzzA2006
The only advice i could think of mate is play the 2's with ur index finger and stretch to the 4's with ur ring finger, apart from that i dont have a clue lol

I've been trying to do that but my fingers aren't strong enough from barring on guitar.....I'll probably go with that though..
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Id play it with my ring or pinky proably...
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.