Alright here is the deal I want to get some tickets for a concert I'm going , I want to get the pit seats and make sure I get them. The box office doesn't open until 10 AM on July 26th ( which is the day tickets go on sale ) would ticketmaster.com have them at 12:00?
Yes....Most tickets don't sell out till months after they go on sale even if they are on special terms.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
If it's part of a big tour, then you probably won't have any problems. If it's a one-off show, or the only show within hundreds of miles of you, it might be harder to get the tickets you want.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by goth clash
Yes....Most tickets don't sell out till months after they go on sale even if they are on special terms.

well not always.. it really depends on the band. i wanted to see velvet revolver at some place by me and all tickets were gone in under 5 mins, which was their second fastest sell out, what concert are u planning on going to?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
^ DUDE hilarious same with me last tour I saw vr and tickets old out in 20 minutes. And this time im going to see , VELVET REVOLVER again haa irony.