Alright, so I need some new strings and I take the bus down to my local guitar shop, and after I get what i need, theres a couple new guitars I wanna try out. So I'm sitting there playing, and this kid walks in and goes up to the counter and asks if they have an Randy Rhoads Guitars. The clerk takes him to where they have the Jacksons and hands him a Rhoads, and the kid says, "Not this! A Randy Rhoads Guitar! You Know, The guy in Metallica!"

Charlie Don't Surf
Scanning the surface with rational eyes

Quote by JC13
I was at the zoo 2 years ago, and there was this monkey beating off while looking at my aunt.
ask him who plays crazy train then:P
(only rhoads song i know off hand)
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine
Quote by Masamune
and I care because.....?

You don't, I just wanted to mention it somewhere
Charlie Don't Surf

Quote by JC13
I was at the zoo 2 years ago, and there was this monkey beating off while looking at my aunt.
I don't care mate, seriously who gives a toss? Yeah, there's a ****load of idiotic little jerkass kids, but in the great scheme of things... who gives a flying ****?
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by YourMessiah666
That child should be shot.

What did the clerk tell him after?

He just kinda looked at him funny.
Charlie Don't Surf

Quote by JC13
Ive done stupid stuff like that b4 without thinking. I used to think that Ozzy Osbourne played guitar. im smarter now.
I talked to someone once who told me that Randy Rhoads could play the crazy train solo almost better than Ozzy. That was amusing.