So I'm curious. It's the summertime for most of us (at least us Americans). What's a typical day for all you? Personally, I made sure I was going to have as lazy of a summer as possible post-graduation. I've basically been sitting on my ass, waking up past noon, playing guitar, throwing in video games here and there, enjoying the company of my girlfriend, and accomplishing next to nothing. Lately, I've barely even left the house. I think my family is starting to despise me. They can deal . How bout y'all?
The times they are a changin'.....
Quote by Italy's Finest
So I'm curious. It's the summertime for most of us (at least us Americans). What's a typical day for all you? Personally, I made sure I was going to have as lazy of a summer as possible post-graduation. I've basically been sitting on my ass, waking up past noon, playing guitar, throwing in video games here and there, enjoying the company of my girlfriend, and accomplishing next to nothing. Lately, I've barely even left the house. I think my family is starting to despise me. They can deal . How bout y'all?

That, minus the girlfriend. I can't be arsed with my friends.
i have a paid internship at a law firm in washington, dc. when im not working im studying for LSATs, and when im not doing that i am playing guitar and hanging out with my friends/gf
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Get up at 7:15. Leave the house at 8:20 to get to the office by 9. Work from 9-1, then I usually work out and eat lunch, then work from 2 until about 5:30 or 6. Go home. Play with my dog. Eat dinner. Then I read, watch TV, play guitar, or whatever until about 10. Then I work from home from 10 until midnight. From 12-1 I watch Countdown on MSNBC, then at 1 I watch The Daily Show on Comedy Central. Then I usually read a bit more until I fall asleep between 1:30 and 2.
Hi, I'm Peter
HELLS YEAH NIGGA!!!!! ( Im a black du so it don matta)
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul100
Marshall MG10

Hopefully Coming Soon:
Create V8 Palimino
Fender Strat/ Ibanez Arctore
I wake up past noon and spend most of my time on the computer, playing guitar, or doing both at the same time. I like to play video games late at night/early in the morning, depending on how you look at it. I usually end up going to bed between 3 and 5 AM. I love the night.

The summer has gone by way too quickly, though. I'm back in school in only a month and a half or so.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by FenderMG
HELLS YEAH NIGGA!!!!! ( Im a black du so it don matta)

You might want to look at buying a new keyboard. Yours seems to be broken.
Hi, I'm Peter
Spending as much time with my gf and friends as possible and trying to avoid being at home. If i'm at home though i'll be playing guitar.
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

wake up at noon.
scratch balls/take a piss.
check fridge
go on the internets
hang out with friends
get drunk and/or high
go home 3-5am

repeat.
every once in a while a bonfire or party will come up.
ok see all that stuff that everyone else said...good.. none of that thats too much stuff to do in one summer... i have however partied for the past 3 days, and going to again tonight.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by zakatak9389
I haven't really done ****. I've been looking for a job, but other then that, I've just been playing guitar and writing music, going on the computer, have gone to the beach w/ some friends, and I'm getting back into BMX, so yeah, I'm pretty much a bum.

Appreciate your beach man. So lucky.
The times they are a changin'.....
get up at 10, have a cup of coffee, read the funnies (like a real man). Hang out and play guitar, eat lunch, hang out with random friend, eat dinner, hang out with another random friends, repeat.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by powerslave756
Spending as much time with my gf and friends as possible and trying to avoid being at home. If i'm at home though i'll be playing guitar.

yea thats what i do and what the TS does too
sit around, watch tv, go on ug, play guitar, eat, masturbate, and thats pretty much it.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

During summer school:
7:00am: Wake up, shower, brush teeth, sit around
8:00am: School starts
12:30pm: School ends
12:40pm: Sit around for the rest of the day

After summer school, it's all variable depending on the time I start work. There's also the odd time that I'm with friends, but my closest friends are away for the next couple weeks, so that won't be happening at all anymore until mid-August.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Get up sometime close to noon, shower, eat, computer, check for any notes that have been left behind from my mum, if I'm meeting up with friends I'll do that or I'll do whatever chores are left behind for me, watch whatever I've recorded on TV, computer again, depending on the day of the week I'll then go dancing, eat then bed.

Lazy days. It's been like that ever since my exams finished back in late June. I'm just waiting for my exam results now.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

My Usual Day:
Reading
sleeping
playing music
Attempting to catch all 5000 Pokemon, IN REAL LIFE
reading
surfing the internetz for like 4 hours
Sleeping

Step 1: Wake up at noon.
Step 2: Stay in bed and watch tv until 1.
Step 3: Get a pepsi.
Step 4: Internet for 3 hours.
Step 5: Watch tv until 9 pm.
Step 6: Internet until 12 or 1 am.
Step 7: Guitar until 3 am.
Step 8: Watch TV until I fall asleep.

The end. That's what most of the summer has consisted of unless my cousin was here we went walking random places/to the movies. I've only gone to the movies once since the beginning of the summer (when he left). I've probably gained a few pounds up front.

But yesterday I started my job and i'm already missing my laziness.
Well I've been having like a week break from my band, so lately its been me waking up between 12 and 1 (actually thats normal all the time lol), eating some cereal, and sitting down at my comp which is usually where I stay all day save for a few instances. My guitar and amp is rigged up right behind my with headphones, so I can swivel my chair around and play guitar at any moment. Its pretty rad. Usually during the day I'll think of a movie I wanna see and will download it and watch it that night or the next. Lately thats been about it. I download Tetsuo: The Iron Man, and have yet to watch it.

When I'm in the neighboring town which is where my band is based, I usually stay at our drummer's house and pretty much everyday the schedule lately has been wake up, myspace or play some Counter-Strike, and then practice, get ready to leave for a show, or do some tracking when like 3 or 4 o'clock rolls around. Then we get home late and go to bed and repeat. Whenever there isn't band stuff going on though we just hang out at the local Dunkin' Donuts (small town, its the hangout spot), or go see a movie or hang out with friends, like other bands from out of town.

I WISH I was waking up to go to a job so I could have money. That would be a lovely schedule. Right now there is plenty a day that just goes by wasted.
We're only strays.
I split my time between these things...

Guitar
DooM (Skulltag, prefferably)
Friends
Sleeping
The Pit

So basicly I wake up at about 11-3, play some guitar for an hour, play some DooM, eat supper, play guitar until my parents go to bed, and then play more DooM/Skulltag until the wee hours of the morning. In between games I always see whats up in the Pit

Tonight is friday night fragfest too... so ill be up till like... 5 tomorrow =D
Weekends are usually the same, except usually no DooM but I chill out with friends.
wake up at about 9/10 o'clock, have some cornflakes, play along to chili peppers cd's till about 4 in the afternoon, go on forums/search for some lulz, and msn until late-o'clock, sleep, wake up at about9/10 o'clock, have some cornflakes ...... etc...
POST FINDER
I wake up around 10:30 or 11:00, watch an hour or two of Comedy Central or the History Channel, eat lunch, write in bursts until 5:00ish, eat dinner, usually meet friends at Newbury Comics and/or hang out at someone's house for a few hours, come home at 10:30 or 11:00, tool around the internet/IM with a couple friends who sleep as little as I do/watch more History Channel until around 2:00, then make some effort to fall asleep, usually only succeeding around 2:45.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the