whos your favorite metal band thats not from america
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
Behemoth is my favorite at the moment... ****en i love those guys. Like em live even more..
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Most of them
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
children of bodom
judas priest
arch enemy
deicide(idk if there a foreign band or not)
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
Quote by bls4life8
deicide(idk if there a foreign band or not)

Deicide are from Florida man.

and I can't be bothered to do a list, too many to name.
im not trying to get banned i just wanna know some awesome metal bands from different countries
im try trying to do anything bad
Maiden by far, but some other good ones are Elvenking, Finntroll, and Korpiklaani.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Finland: Moonsorrow
Sweden: old In Flames, Dark Tranquillity
Norway: Dimmu Borgir
Poland: Vader
Portugal: Moonspell
France: Blut Aus Nord
Italy: Graveworm
Britain: Iron Maiden
Germay: Falkenbach
Yeah, they're aren't many bands I like that are from the US sadly, I wish there were, then it wouldn't be such a hassel getting bands where I live
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I don't even like american metal, only american band I have in my playlist is Ghoat*****. But then again, American punk, hardcore and that stuff is better than most places on earth. My fav band, well there's a few: Ulver, Windir, Swallow the Sun, Anorexia Nervosa and a lot of others.

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
Rotting Christ
Nightfall
Firewind
Septic Flesh
Ravencult

I just mentioned the Greek Bands

But also :
Opeth, Sargeist, Burzum, Nuit Noire, Astrofaes, Abyssos, Tartaros, Necrophagist, Bathory, Covenant, Darkthrone, Emperor................you get the point.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
yeah, most of them.

prominantly,
Necrophagist - germany
Carcass, Judas Priest - UK
Gojira - France
Opeth - Sweden
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
A lot, but to name a few: Evergrey, Therion, Nightwish, Insomnium, and Theatre of Tragedy.