So I had to get my physical recently and had to get 3 shots plus a blood test. So i was just wondering does everyone here HATE shots or do some people not mind them.

i HATE shots personally and i can not stand them.

Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
I don't mind them at all.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I am deathly afraid of needles.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
If the person giving the shot is good at it, I don't mind. I just can't stand to watch because I have an IMMENSE fear of needles.
when i read the title, i thought you meant alchohol........but regular shots dont bother me at all, except when they use shots on my gums. that scares me
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
i get a little nervous for like a second then realize im not a little girl
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Heroin!!!!!!!! **** Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
I get scared a bit before hand but I know there's nothing to worry about.

The dentist, on the other hand...
Quote by metalisbest
Heroin!!!!!!!! **** Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
eh i dont look at it, but i dont mind them
Quote by curtis loew
when i read the title, i thought you meant alchohol........but regular shots dont bother me at all, except when they use shots on my gums. that scares me

+1 I HATE getting a novacane shot. But I LOVE being on novacane. I had two teeth pulled with the stuff, saw a blood fountain for a second, didn't feel a thing.
My old school had to have Hepatitis B vaccine shots or whatever. The lady stuck the needle in and said "Oops!". YOU DONT SAY OOPS WHEN YOUR GIVING A SHOT!
They don't bother me in teh slightest, the last time I went to have one, they said I'd actually already had it (and I had but forgot) so I asked them if there was any other shot I'd be needing to come back for and I just had them then.
I HATE needles extremely unless the person doing it is good.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Try being a diabetic - it's a fun life...The weird looks from people on buses make it all seem worthwhile
Quote by cinder39
My old school had to have Hepatitis B vaccine shots or whatever. The lady stuck the needle in and said "Oops!". YOU DONT SAY OOPS WHEN YOUR GIVING A SHOT!

Lmao!!! Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day. But... Why was your school giving Hep shots? Is your school full of hookers and *****s?

I hate needles... the last one I had the guy hit the tendants that move my fingers and wrist... and I couldn't play guitar for a week and a half.

I was fucking pissed.
I don't mind them at all.
I don't see the big fuss about a pin prick. But I guess everyone has there fears.

I'm afraid of going on house roofs (just getting up there) because the roof is usually on a slope and I hate the pulling down feel.

Quote by shreddin_frets
Lmao!!! Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day. But... Why was your school giving Hep shots? Is your school full of hookers and *****s?

I hate needles... the last one I had the guy hit the tendants that move my fingers and wrist... and I couldn't play guitar for a week and a half.

I was fucking pissed.

In Canada in grades 6 and 9 you have to get the Hep B vaccine. You also have to get this other one (I think it's for mumps and two other similar diseases).
Don't mind them.

Now alcohol...I used to do shots all the time. Mostly cheap vodka. Can't do it anymore though, ugh.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
actually, shots feel pretty good lol. your body feels better after a shot. whats not to like?
I have a fear of needles, they almost bring me to tears i dunno why its not as if they hurt.
One time when i was in greece i got some kind of food poisoning and was spewing from both ends (at the same time!) and ended up having to get 3 needles in my ass and spent an hour on a drip in a greek surgery
Bass Player
I'm not scared at all of the actual needle but at the fact that tehy are pumping something right into your veins. I HATE it when you can feel it getting pumped in especially when it feels a little cold or something.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
I don't mind shots. Sometimes I hate myself to that point I'd like to drive a knife or an needle through my arm. Ahh gee that would be crazy (Crist! I'm ****ed up).
Other thing is that I can't stand watching some surgery videos. Like operation on eye. Omfg when I see that knife cuting out some part of eye or needle diving in it....Brrr!!!... It feels like it would be mine eye to be cutted x_x.
I guess my empathy is bigger than fear of needles xD
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
Quote by bean-o
I'm not scared at all of the actual needle but at the fact that tehy are pumping something right into your veins. I HATE it when you can feel it getting pumped in especially when it feels a little cold or something.

It's unlikely you'd feel in intravenous injection. Sub-cut or intramuscular, yes you will feel, but not IV.
i quite like squashes frogs, flatliners and shockers.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.