i saw the OD 100 at thomann for less than £10 and i fought thats cheap and i was thinking of getting it. should i?
You'd be better off saving your money for a real overdrive...
------------------
^ You'd be better off saving your time by not reading that and waiting for some real advice...
For the price, a lot of the Behringer stuff isn't bad.
Quote by Ngawtfizjuice
^ You'd be better off saving your time by not reading that and waiting for some real advice...

??

Anyway, yes it isn't bad for the money, but you could do better for a little more. You'll more than likely want to replace the Behringer in a few months anyway.
Quote by Ngawtfizjuice

Fail.

For the budget, there are a lot better ODs out there- DOD 250 is amazing. Especially if you put LEDs in instead of the clipping diodes.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
Fail.

For the budget, there are a lot better ODs out there- DOD 250 is amazing. Especially if you put LEDs in instead of the clipping diodes.

i haven't tried it, but it's pretty cheap on thomann too, i believe, around £20.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?