Where can I buy CDs other than the internet? I've always just went to Best Buy but they don't really have a good collection there
Ummm.. it really depends where you live?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
try FYE if u have near ur house
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by paintITblack39

OTHER THAN THE INTERNET

Anyways, HMV and Virgin are relatively okay.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by bearded_monkey
Hahaha

Buying Cds

Hahaha

Stealing music.
eBay! Works great actually (if you don't mind used CD's)...
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
lol this thread is amazing.

I think the answer your are looking for is...a shop. How are we meant to know. We dont know where you live!!
TRANSFORMICE

If you want a good collection then you are best off using the internet, or at least around here. Granted HMV and Virgin are ok though you tend to fing 20 greatest hits albums and a bands last studio album as opposed to a thorough collection of music for each band, but thery are still ok.
Then they'll take you to Cloughprior and shove you in the ground
But you'll stick your head back out and shout "we'll have another round"!
Quote by The_Big_O
If you want a good collection then you are best off using the internet, or at least around here. Granted HMV and Virgin are ok though you tend to fing 20 greatest hits albums and a bands last studio album as opposed to a thorough collection of music for each band, but thery are still ok.

There's normally a much wider selection per band if you go to the more central stores (in larger cities etc.)

Or find a nice little indie shop, they can be very good. There's one near me where they'll order in any cd/vinyl for no extra charge, as long as they can it.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Last edited by -February-Star- at Jul 27, 2007,
Where can I buy milk? I really want tea but need to buy it somewhere other than the netz....
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

hmv
virgin megastores
i have a shop called vibes near me whcih i know is in other places in britain
but idk where this dude lives

places like supermarkets for more mainstream shizzle

also
yeah
independant stores

gogoooo
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.