let me know what you think of the peavey JSX im thinking of getting one im into shred guitar crap and like to flow in some metal riffs
Yes, it's good. Search bar.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^^

I have one. I bought it for my War Metal / Hair Metal band, but currently I'm using it for playing pop and soft rock. Works great for any situation!
it is badass. it can't get super heavy tones like for death metal, but it will work for anything in between. it has an amazing clean.
You pay for what you get. They're a lot (The Mini is $569) but they're on eof the best, most versatile amps around.
I'd say it gets some pretty heavy tones, just have to crank it up (If possible)

The cleans are amazing though!
It is certainly one of the most versatile amps on the market. I'd love to try some different speaker/cabinet combinations with the JSX head.
Quote by metallifan1
it is badass. it can't get super heavy tones like for death metal, but it will work for anything in between. it has an amazing clean.

i recently saw a local death metal band play and the guitarist was using a jsx so it is possible to play heavy stuff on there.. i know the clean channel works very well with pedals.
oh well i was not aware of that. i've never played it cranked before. in that case get it. the lead tone will melt your dick.