Heres a Mahogany Les Paul body blank with a maple top. All pre-shaped to EXACTLY the same dimensions as a Gi**on. Both surfaces have been leveled and all the sided are square to the front and back. The body had been in this state for around 10 years so its more than settled. VERY RESONANT. Will make a lovely guitar. As you can see the top is pretty plain with very slight flame. The Mahogany is a one piece body and the top is joined in the middle.

It measures 56mm all the way across.

SAVE YOURSELF HOURS OF DONKEY WORK ! ! ! !

£80. PM me for details
Is the top glued on? What's up with that seam in the middle?
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
man that is a THICK top!! looks like a beat. if it had a neck already set and didnt need so much work i'd buy that.
Guitars
Fender Telecaster 72 deluxe reissue
BCRich Neckthru mockingbird w/ floyd
Franken Strat, that i built
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Mapex Pro M classic Sabian AA/Paiste 2002 cymbals Iron Cobra
The top is probably only 3/4".
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
thicker than most tops are made today.
Guitars
Fender Telecaster 72 deluxe reissue
BCRich Neckthru mockingbird w/ floyd
Franken Strat, that i built
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Mapex Pro M classic Sabian AA/Paiste 2002 cymbals Iron Cobra