They're amazing. Only problem is, I'm not sure whether or not they're eating. I just got them yesterday..so in reality it's still too soon to tell, I'm just stressing out, cause I want to keep them alive, and they can be picky about what they eat, the temp., they're water quality etc.

The pet store gave me frozen blood worms, which are said to be a favourite, So last night I put a small piece in, and I can't find any left in the tank, but they're so incredibly small..I could just not be seeing them? And also the water filter moves the food around before it hit s the bottom, so that also makes it difficult to keep track of.

Is it possible for the water filter to suck up the food?

I tried feeding them today from my finger, and one of the 3 ate a little, but again, the rest just may not be hungry, they only need to eat every 2-3 days.

Anyways, that's just me being overly concerned, I'm going to wait a couple days now before I put more food in. But if anyone has any suggestions feel free to give 'em.

If not, I guess you can discuss your awesome pets?
They are lizard size lizards lol, that swim and from the sound of it they are colourful!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I read the title, and thought you were talking about Harry Potter.
I fail.

I'd suggest looking some stuff online. There's always tons of guides and tips about this kind of stuff. Google remains to be your best friend, bud.
Spiral Out
Dude, sweet newts. These are cool animals!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by HumanitysDeath
I fail.

+1.
feed them in a seperate tank. one they dont accidently get distracted and eat like a bedding or pebbles or something. and two you'll know if they're eating or not

they're cool. i have some fire bellied toads. similar.
my firebelly newts are the most boring creatures alive, and they stink like a poorly maintained, over-used toilet. i'd be bummed if they died, but they really are crappy pets in my opinion.

anyways, threadstarter, i'm glad you're enjoying yours. if you want to make sure they're eating, set up a part of the tank that's out of water (since they're amphibious and need an area that's above the water level) and set the food on that. if the food's gone next time you check, you know they're eating. you also have to make sure the tank is at the right temperature. if it's too cold they won't eat.
I used to have fire bellied toads. I had them for around 8 years. I had one die about a year ago and it lived 6 years! I have had many of them. When I first got them, all of them wouldnt eat for a few days. The person at the vet place said this is normal and they wont eat for a few days b/c they are getting used to their new envoironment. I'm sure its the same thing for you. I wouldnt worry to much.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Quote by Yeager013
they look really cool how much were they?

They were $8.99 canadian (each)
I think I will try the putting food on land idea. They have a couple of rocks and a plant that isn't submerged..they also like to lie on the water filter : /

I'm going to buy some kind of UV light today too. Appearantly it helps with bone development. And it will happen light up the tanks because it's not in a very light place. They're in the basement now because it's too hot in my room.
Blast-Ended Skrewts?!?! ZOMG!!!oneoneleven

/Potter nerd.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by HumanitysDeath
I fail.

I'd suggest looking some stuff online. There's always tons of guides and tips about this kind of stuff. Google remains to be your best friend, bud.

yea I thought of the blast-ended skrewts