#1
ok, i know this belongs in the drug thread but i need answers FAST!! The shrooms that grow out of horse ****, are they a drug, or just a stupid mushroom?? I need to know fast!
#2
Why do you need an answer so quickly? Are you planning on eating some?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
#4
Horsepoo shrooms are usually hallucinogenic.

If you touch them and they bruise blue, then they are hallucinogenic.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.


Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
#5
Stupid mushroom methinks
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
(")_(") on his way to world domination
#6
i think they might be the drug kind, just eat a little bit and see
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.


Walker Rose.
#7
You should never eat any kind of mushroom you find in nature unless you're an expert. Most mushrooms are extremely toxic.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?


Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
#10
agree with saje.

although if you're stupid enough to eat anything growing out of horse sh!t you DESERVE to die.
#11
Quote by blakwyte
agree with saje.

although if you're stupid enough to eat anything growing out of horse sh!t you DESERVE to die.


+1. Natural selection FTW!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
#12
Ummm, when you pick mushrooms out of horse **** thy are not hallucenogenic.

Phsyilocyben is only active when it is dry; Meaning after you pick them, You can either cook them and eat them (like food), Or you can let them dry out, And eat them and have a mushroom trip.

Edit: I've done plenty of mushroom research, and I have had my fair share of trips.
The bassist in my band actually has done research about the use of moist phsyilocyben as a delicacy.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
#13
look it up on google or something. there's a bunch of kinds of psychedelic shrooms, but you need to know what they look like. most grow from cow ****, but NEVER eat a shroom unless you're totally 100% sure it's psilocybin. personally, i haven't tried em, and not sure i would. i don't really do anything past weed.
#14
many mushrooms that look like psychadelic mushrooms are more than likely just very poisonous. i would not touch them for ****...unless you like gambling with your life, then by all means eat away, lol.
PRS Custom 24
Rivera KnuckleHead 55
Budda SuperDrive 30
Vox AC15C1
#16
Quote by HangmaN47
Ummm, when you pick mushrooms out of horse **** thy are not hallucenogenic.


True

Quote by HangmaN47
Phsyilocyben (spelled psilocybin) is only active when it is dry; Meaning after you pick them, You can either cook them and eat them (like food), Or you can let them dry out, And eat them and have a mushroom trip.


definitely not true...in fact dried psilocybes are significantly less potent than wet psilocybes.
Last edited by gurusan at Jul 27, 2007,
#17
Quote by Dirge Humani
They are probably just normal fungi, but I hear the horse shit itself is a strong hallucinogen, just eat that.

-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON