I was just thinking like, we need a trivium thread here to go with all the other metal stuff so here is one.

So, what are peoples thoughts on the new album?
Now reformed after extended ban!

Gaye for Haye
un-metal

hard to believe that Jun 2006 still hasn't got that trivium belongs to the hardcore section
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

It doesn't belong in hardcore, but according to UG it does- sorry buddy i have a feeling you're going to get banned
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
me to lol

i know it goes in hardcore according to everyone but i know it doesnt so i decided to stick it to all the gay boys who call neo classic bands metal. Infact your whats not metal list is more metal than the actual metal forum. Well, i would say that metal hammer knows what they talkin about.
Now reformed after extended ban!

Gaye for Haye
Quote by 98789
me to lol

i know it goes in hardcore according to everyone but i know it doesnt so i decided to stick it to all the gay boys who call neo classic bands metal. Infact your whats not metal list is more metal than the actual metal forum. Well, i would say that metal hammer knows what they talkin about.

pleas tell me that you're not one of those people who blindly follows what magazines tell them.

metalcore=hardcore with metal influences.

Metalcore=/=metal with hardcore influences.

although tbh their new album sounds like thrash but it's still not acceptable here.

if the rules state that Metallica were to be discussed in the jazz forum, guess where you'd have to discuss them...

the jazz forum.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Even if it were allowed to post a Trivium thread here. you'd find a lot more fans in the hardcore forum. Most metal forum users abhor Trivium.
look UGs categorization wasnt the bottomline of what the bands genre is.
they had to make a decision to prevent confusion.
THEY DID.
END OF.

RREEEPPPOOORRRRTTTTTEEEEEDDDDD
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
trivium doesn't belong in the hardcore forum. i've always considered them metal.

One thing i don't understand is how you call neoclassical bands not to be metal. are you referring to the power metal genre? if so, you deserve to be banned. power metal is the most metal of all forms. it is the bare essentials of what metal should be.
Quote by metallifan1
trivium doesn't belong in the hardcore forum. i've always considered them metal.

OH SHI-

maybe we should change the rule then.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by 98789
me to lol

EPIC FAIL
I like Trivium. They are as metal as they come. Corey is the ****z!!!!1!one
not metal. I will give you a basic explanation of metal.

Metal is a genre of music
metal has sub-genres. Some of which are, Death Metal, Black Metal, Power Metal, Doom Metal, Thrash Metal etc...

just because metalcore has the word "metal" in it DOES NOT mean it is a sub-genre of metal.

Therefore Trivium should be discussed in the HARDCORE Forum because metalcore is HARDCORE with metal influences.

and just because it has metal INFLUENCES does not make it metal.
Last edited by arc41190 at Jul 27, 2007,
Jesus Christ people. For the last ****ing time discuss Trivium in the hardcore forum! Seriously I like them, and I know that on UG you discuss anything related to Trivium in the hardcore ****ing forum! Even if you don't agree just follow the damn rules man.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.