Hey people, do you know if there is like, a package, or something, with alot of guitar pro files ? im going away for a couple of days, with my guitar and a laptop, so it could be nice to learn some new songs...

It doesnt have to be guitar pro tabs, it can be normal tabs in text files too, like a tab database, that is downloadable or something.
Do anyone of you have something like that ?
Or if you have alot of GP Tabs, do you mind zipping them, and upload them ?

//Trixxr ( And sorry for the bad english ) Hope you can help me
Couldn't you get GP on your laptop and just use this site?
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by FatKidsOnMopeds</3
Nope! you should create your own though.

Well, i have like, 20-30 songs, but i kinda know them. hehe.. System of a down <3 hehe, it could be nice with someone others tab folder, to learn some new songs / bands / KILLER RIFFS

And to nr 2, im going to get GP on my laptop, but by going away, i mean, away from an internet connection, so im going "offline"
Yeah, this is one somewhere around.

I've got with one with around 32,000 tabs, it's great!
Quote by Trixxr
Well, i have like, 20-30 songs, but i kinda know them. hehe.. System of a down <3 hehe, it could be nice with someone others tab folder, to learn some new songs / bands / KILLER RIFFS

And to nr 2, im going to get GP on my laptop, but by going away, i mean, away from an internet connection, so im going "offline"

Ahh I see .

I think there ARE some, but it's never that many. Using a torrent to get GP I saw a couple to download.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by Paul Lambeth
Ahh I see .

I think there ARE some, but it's never that many. Using a torrent to get GP I saw a couple to download.

Cool, not that i would use torrents ever ! ( hahaha YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME ! )
Thanks mate !