If you have only one minute to write a message in the Internet and send it, what so you say? You need to count the minute and writeit in this thread.
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
oh god gkjasgjflgf what do i wanna type, ehhhhhhhh idk idk idk idk idk, i like turwtles
It seen like you dont want to say anything.

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
*rubs chin* hmmm. what to talk about what to talk about.......OH! when i get owned in 45 seconds...bury my guitar with me. that be all.
Start time: 01:20am,

I'd probably not bother going in the Internet - my last minute I think I'd rather spend with my loved ones than post on a thread to some person half way across the world who doesn't really care what I say anyway. Right, now I'm running out of ideas. A minute of typing? That's a long time... How many words can you do a minute? I'm just rambling on now and my GF just messag...

Time's up.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
The reason I post the thread is to see what people think I care what they say.