Page 1 of 2
i lol'd
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
That was hilarious
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Haha shame.

I'm glad I got to read the book before anybody could tell me what happens
OWNED!!!!
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Hahaha thats awesome.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
That's really mean but I don't care; I read it in a day and a half; I wasn't there, no ending was spoiled for me. That kid in the robe made me lol so hard; whats he gonna do?

Guys in car- *spoil book*
Kid in robe- *Pulls out a long stick* Avada Kedavra!!
Quote by Vermintide
Welcome all comers, with open arms and a wagging tail

Member #5 of the Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Pop N' Locker of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
That's a bit pathetic isn't it? Why spoil something a lot of people enjoy?

I fail to understand some people.
^owned
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by leid sepplin
for the lulz

liek i kno huh
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I would have chased the motherfudgers down.

But, now I've finished it and so I applaud them, 'cos that was funny.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
in the video I posted I think the chick at 4:30 is one of the cutest things ever!! does anybody agree?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I'm so glad I finished the book before watching that.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by leid sepplin
for the lulz

Yeah; who wants to be a lulzcow? (I belive that was the word used)
Quote by Vermintide
Welcome all comers, with open arms and a wagging tail

Member #5 of the Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Pop N' Locker of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Shredder6
in the video I posted I think the chick at 4:30 is one of the cutest things ever!! does anybody agree?

Yes. Yes she is :3
That chick in 3:08 is cute looking too.
Kinda ruined it for me,

Well if they make the movie...Books suck
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Last edited by James_Water2 at Jul 27, 2007,
Quote by Peebo
Yes. Yes she is :3
That chick in 3:08 is cute looking too.

Ya I was gonna say her if you didn't I've got to find me a female harry potter fan and the one with the cat makeup is cute too. I like cute girls......
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I pity people from 4chan who have that little to do.
Now do you see why anonymous won't ever get a girlfriend. The only people that would have been upset by that would have been little kids, teens and adults wouldn't care half as much.

Losers.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I actually went and did this to people...
beforehand, a friend of mine was challening people to duels, or jumping out at them from behind corners and yelling EXPECTO PETRONUM!

Then we stood in the line with a small list fo every death and page, and read it and periodic points in the line. Mean but hillarious. Some people were really deeply offended.

Oh, and after that, some kids were driving around with a sign taped on their car that said "Snape Dies!", and someone tried chasing after them and removing it, it was so funny because they kept speeding up . Then he let one of my friends get in his car and stick his head out the sun roof and yell spoilers.

Some people were pleasently amused, but the policeman grabbed one of us by the collar and started yelling, full on screaming, that if we did it again we'd be done. That's all he said, haha. Called us some names too.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
you have no idea how much i would have loved to do that my best friend is reading this book and this asshole in me keeps wanting to just scream the ending at her so ****ing bad
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
Quote by Kurt_Morrelo
I actually went and did this to people...
beforehand, a friend of mine was challening people to duels, or jumping out at them from behind corners and yelling EXPECTO PETRONUM!

Then we stood in the line with a small list fo every death and page, and read it and periodic points in the line. Mean but hillarious. Some people were really deeply offended.

Oh, and after that, some kids were driving around with a sign taped on their car that said "Snape Dies!", and someone tried chasing after them and removing it, it was so funny because they kept speeding up . Then he let one of my friends get in his car and stick his head out the sun roof and yell spoilers.

Some people were pleasently amused, but the policeman grabbed one of us by the collar and started yelling, full on screaming, that if we did it again we'd be done. That's all he said, haha. Called us some names too.

you need a girlfriend
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
wow thats funny shizz
but i made the mistake of showing that to my gf who is a hardcore reader typer person
mistake
lmao

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Seriously, some of you guys need to do better things with your time. The day you get your ass kicked by someone is the day they laugh at your ass.

Edit: When doing stupid **** such as this.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Jul 29, 2007,
Page 1 of 2