Page 1 of 75
Main
myspace

Prezedit: Might as well edit the fist post.

Prog/Black metal band from Australia. As of 5-15, found new lead guitarist.

Main Vocalist- Xenoyr and Vocals/Violinist- Tim Charles post here, so feel free to ask them questions; they're nice blokes and probably will answer. Guitarist Matt and drummer Dan hasvejoined recently as well.

Note: The band does sanction downloads of 'The Aurora Veil' demo from torrents, etc...

Here's a link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NI1MLABS

Will be updated with label information.

Quality stuff to say the least. The three track 'The Aurora Veil' is, in layman's terms, the best demo/debut release I have ever heard.
Last edited by Mr. President at Jun 8, 2008,
Good band mate. Listening to it right now, and I must say for a demo this is quality work. I look forward to seeing what else these guys have to offer.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Hell's yeah. These guys are great, I just wish I had money to order the demo. I love the violin parts, and the guitar is great too. Again to Mr. President.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I was into them but I got bored of them easily.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
They came to my town a few months back and I couldn't be bothered seeing them. Kinda regretting it.
I managed to get hold of The Aurora Veil on Soulseek.

Needless to say, it owns. I just wish i could hear it through something better than my goddamn laptop speakers.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
They have some songs on youtube also if you want to listen to them, here I'll post some links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAdYRKKXfOA
This one is called, "of the Leper Butterflies".
I love the part at around 2:40 where the clean vocals come in, and then he starts going all falsetto; good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-g_j-rSHMw
When the Black Hands Dance.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Sorry but I just had to bump this back up. "Tapestry of the Starless Abstract" has been killing me every day for the past week or so. I love the whole ****ing this, the heavy first few minutes, the classical interlude, and especially the outro afterward. Now I just have to get my hands on a copy of the demo somehow...
Nice! I like this band!

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Wow I'm very impressed. Can someone manage to find where I can acquire their album? It appears you can't buy it on they're site... or maybe I'm just not seeing it.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Well, they're unsigned and it's only a demo, so it may be hard to come by. But if anyone does know how to buy a copy, let me know too.
Well, how about this: if one of you Australian guys ever get a chance to pick up a copy in person, let me know and I'll just do a Paypal thing for one. I'm only half kidding.
I sent them an email asking how to buy the Aurora Veil Demo and Xenoyr replied
"For overseas: It would be $15 AUD via paypal address: xenoyr@gmail.com
or international money order."

He said to let him know if I lived in Australia because if I did I could get it some other way, so I'll probably do it that way.
Sweet, I'll probably send them an email myself to try to get one. It may be sweet to have one of their original demos down the road when they're signed and whatnot (hopefully).
Wow. That just blew my mind. Especially As Icicles FAll. How many other (not on myspace) songs are on the demo?
My band: Take No Prisoners

Quote by Magero
Terrifying. Makes me glad I'm a satanist and a metal-head. I may be going to hell, but I got kick-ass music.
Quote by Dogruitag
Wow. That just blew my mind. Especially As Icicles FAll. How many other (not on myspace) songs are on the demo?

It's just the three, haha. But they're 11:55, 11:51, and 9:25, respectively.
Cool. On the myspace there are only parts of the second two

Quote by Magero
Terrifying. Makes me glad I'm a satanist and a metal-head. I may be going to hell, but I got kick-ass music.
Yeah and they trick you into thinking you can download the tracks, then you can only hear the first few seconds of them. Damn!
Very good band. A+
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Trivia: Ne Obliviscaris means "lest we forget" or "forget not".
Wow, this is stunning. Been listening to a lot of Death recently, so this is a welcome break.

Acoustic interlude for the soul stealing win.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
I haven't heard of them before, but they are pretty awesome. The deeper growling was kickass on their part, well good on them. On that note, it also doesn't look like they wear a lot of corpsepaint or knee high spiked boots. Which is sweet, cause they aren't just like everything else out there.
Does anyone else think the violin player is absolutely godlike? Especially around 4:30 in the Tapestry of the Starless Abstract. I also like that they are more fast paced than Opeth (from what I've listened to)

Quote by Magero