I think tool is the best band to walk the earth the have one of the best drummers in the world. maynard is freakin hardcore. and if you dont think so you can kiss my ass
Mason Bartlett
I guess i can kiss your ass. Personally i think they can be summed up as any one of their songs punched in the face until it smears out all over a whole album. and their drummers lame monotonous off time crap is over-rated.
Wrong forum mate. Bands & Artists.. I'm sure there's a Tool thread there.

And for future reference.. this is musicians talk plz read
Quote by Tyler420
I guess i can kiss your ass. Personally i think they can be summed up as any one of their songs punched in the face until it smears out all over a whole album. and their drummers lame monotonous off time crap is over-rated.

Agreed. Man I hate the majority of tool fans.
Quote by mason bartlett
I think tool is the best band to walk the earth the have one of the best drummers in the world. maynard is freakin hardcore. and if you dont think so you can kiss my ass

I love Tool, but you're an idiot. It's surprising how ignorant you are, considering Tool try to make people think.

Edit: Reported again.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Last edited by Ænimus Prime at Jul 28, 2007,
ETHAN!!! To the rescue!!! *warned*

CLOSED.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7