Ok out of curiousity, i turned the knob on my headstock for the low E string and i can hear the pitch go low/up, isnt the locking nut supposed to prevent that? or am i missing something here. If so whats up?
pictures of the locking nut? i don't have a camera on me. But i loosened the locking nut and re-tightened it but i didn't over tighten it. Could it be something on the bridge?
Plz dont do that again, excessive pulling from the headstock tuner while the locking nut is fastened would ruin it and your string would be more prone to break.

Make sure your locking nut is positioned correctly and snugged properly, test it by lowering/increasing the pitch using your bridge, not the tuners.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I have a rg350dx, i'll check my locking nut tmmr to see if it is damaged or anything, but yeah how about the retainer bar, the bar isnt pushing my string down to the neck, its just there.
i have the same guitar as a mess around and mine dosent do that
My Gear=
ESP Horizon w/ Seymour Duncan bridge pickup
Mesa Boogie DC-5 50W
BOSS GT-6 Effect Processor
"i have the same guitar as a mess around and mine dosent do that"

the retainer bar or the locking nut problem?
both, mine is perfactly fine, i really have no problems except the whammy bar is coming loose even when i tighten it
My Gear=
ESP Horizon w/ Seymour Duncan bridge pickup
Mesa Boogie DC-5 50W
BOSS GT-6 Effect Processor
i turned the knob on my headstock for the low E string and i can hear the pitch go low/up, isnt the locking nut supposed to prevent that? or am i missing something here.

You're missing the fact that you shouldn't do that.
Now hold up. I've not used a lock nut on a guitar before. The one I have being shipped has one. You DONT tune with the tuning keys? Do you only tune with the tremolo? (Not trying to threadjack but I feel this is an appropriate place)
You unlock the locking nut, tune with the tuner keys, then lock the strings with the locking nut. Then you fine tune at the bridge.