This is really random and im not here to like totally be stupid and be all OMGZORZ I BEAT teH JORdaIN On EXPUrt but i actually did yesterday and got like 86% 206000ish ^^ but my real question is if anyone else here can beat it. please dont come in and flame like a stupid twivel because i play guitar more that Guitar Hero. And if your one of those few who get so close and fail at like around the 50-60 ish % then seriously keep at it its well worth it if you can do it and the best of luck!!!!

Mesa goin to bed 0.o,
feel free to discuss.
I have beaten it a couple times. The hardest part for me is getting the star power to activate during the hard parts of the solo, since my guitar is kind of busted.
Quote by Arthur Curry
Is it well worth it?

no :p just amazing gratification, no awards though but i did get a picture the first time i did it with 84% on my friends cellphone, ill post it tomorrow, ive only been able to di it 3 times so far.
I got 52%, but I'm only pointing that out because I went head to head with a guy playing that song and I still won. We're that horrible.

Jordan's a toughy! Kudos!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Jordan on Expert was not made for humans to play, only Asian boys. Gemini on expert is also very challenging.
666 BRO
Damn I hate that song. I can get past the melodic part of the first solo right to the arpeggio things without starpower, but then when that wall of notes comes on, I have no idea whats going on so I use star power and hit the few notes that I can. It keeps me in the green, but my star power wears out before the second solo and I get destroyed there because its almost as bad as that ****ing "wall of notes" (which my friends dubbed it) Anyway, I havent tried in months and probably wont because it just gets me frustrated and in a pissy mood haha.
Quote by LaGrange
This is really random and im not here to like totally be stupid and be all OMGZORZ I BEAT teH JORdaIN On EXPUrt but i actually did yesterday and got like 86% 206000ish ^^ but my real question is if anyone else here can beat it. please dont come in and flame like a stupid twivel because i play guitar more that Guitar Hero. And if your one of those few who get so close and fail at like around the 50-60 ish % then seriously keep at it its well worth it if you can do it and the best of luck!!!!

Mesa goin to bed 0.o,
feel free to discuss.

How....is that possible.....It's just a flurry of notes......
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
ive beat jordan on expert. i think i got like 89% with 4 stars. its not a good song, its not fun to play, and pretty much the only reason i played it was just to say that ive beaten every song on expert and it took me about 7 times to pass it.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Quote by BladeSlinger
How....is that possible.....It's just a flurry of notes......

Too much time, too little life?
Quote by drevil814

pretty much. i wasted way to much of my time to beat that song.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Quote by pnkrockfishermn
pretty much. i wasted way to much of my time to beat that song.

The first step is recognizing you have a problem. Put down the controller and pick up the phone. Call a girl.
Quote by drevil814
The first step is recognizing you have a problem. Put down the controller and pick up the phone. Call a girl.

yeah. ive kinda stopped playing the game. i just really wanted to beat it because this one stupid kid at my school thinks he can play guitar hero/actual guitar better than me just because hes asian and he hadnt beaten it yet.
Quote by farcry
Quote by pnkrockfishermn
yeah. ive kinda stopped playing the game. i just really wanted to beat it because this one stupid kid at my school thinks he can play guitar hero/actual guitar better than me just because hes asian and he hadnt beaten it yet.

Are you white?
yes. im not being a racist btw. he actually said and i quote "yeah, i can play guitar hero better than you. and i probably could be better at real guitar than you if i tried" i asked why and he said "cause im asian". exact words.
Quote by farcry
Quote by drevil814

Amen. Guitar Hero is something fun to play when your friend has everyone over at their house when you're all bored, but not something I'm gonna buy and spend time playing.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by pnkrockfishermn
yes. im not being a racist btw. he actually said and i quote "yeah, i can play guitar hero better than you. and i probably could be better at real guitar than you if i tried" i asked why and he said "cause im asian". exact words.

No, he's better than you at everything. I'm almost certain it's in the Bible.

"And thou shalt know, that thou shalt never be as good as the almight asain at anything. Ever." -Revelations 12:4
Quote by drevil814
No, he's better than you at everything. I'm almost certain it's in the Bible.

"And thou shalt know, that thou shalt never be as good as the almight asain at anything. Ever." -Revelations 12:4

ah thats ok. id rather have a life than compete with someone who doesnt so ill let him win this one.
Quote by farcry
Quote by pnkrockfishermn

He probably is better at real guitar, too. It's innate talent that all Asians have inside them. He can probably pick up a guitar and figure out every single note of Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force in about 5 minutes.
Quote by Holy Katana
He probably is better at real guitar, too. It's innate talent that all Asians have inside them. He can probably pick up a guitar and figure out every single note of Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force in about 5 minutes.

well he thinks that he could somehow be better than me after ive played for almost five years and he has never picked up a guitar before. he thinks he could do it in a couple of days
Quote by farcry
Quote by pnkrockfishermn
well he thinks that he could somehow be better than me after ive played for almost five years and he has never picked up a guitar before. he thinks he could do it in a couple of days

What's amusing is you think he can't...
Quote by drevil814
What's amusing is you think he can't...

i know for a fact that he cant. whenever he cant master something after trying for 2 mins he gets pissed off and quits.
Quote by farcry
Quote by pnkrockfishermn
i know for a fact that he cant. whenever he cant master something after trying for 2 mins he gets pissed off and quits.

That's part of his asian ninjistu training. He's making you think he's gonan fail, and then when he pulls it off perfectly, your head explodes. You have to watch those crafty asians.
Quote by drevil814
That's part of his asian ninjistu training. He's making you think he's gonan fail, and then when he pulls it off perfectly, your head explodes. You have to watch those crafty asians.

hmmm..... OMG why havent i thought of that before?! its all making sense now....
Quote by farcry
Quote by drevil814

nah, usually me and my dad play everyday together in multiplayer, suprisingly hes alot better that most kids i know at school and plays on expert. hell id rather just go outside or do my martial arts sometimes anyways, just a game and thats all i use it for XD
Jordan is a country, and a river.
I'm deeply confused...
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
Jordan is a country, and a river.
I'm deeply confused...

It is also a song written by Buckethead for Guitar Hero II.
The.
^ Makes sense...
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I don't even try, cuz I don't enjoy playing the song. I've beaten the game on expert, and bought everything, so I just play the songs I like hearing.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Well i can't.

I can play it on real guitar though.

The robot sounding thing before the solo is just too hard on GH.

i would hope you can. your buckethead jr.........

Jack my swag
i got 10% once, that's the best ive done so far haha
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?