Hi, I have a Line 6 Spider III 2x10 combo amp. I record from that with my Schecter Gryphon with a direct line in to my computer with Kristal Audio a little, but mostly with Cool Edit Pro.

However, whenever I record something, the volume starts out loud, and fades down after about 10 seconds of recording. The signal comes in strong, and then it like, auto adjusts the volume after a little bit, or something like that. Why is this? Has anyone else experienced a problem like this before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It could Maybe be your patch chord Cuz I record with my line 6 all the time. sorry if that didn't help
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
i used to have that problem...i figured it must have been a setting in either cool edit pro or a setting on my computer. I never figured out how to fix it but i believe if you uninstall the program and reinstall it, that should fix it.