Page 1 of 2
I am giving up masturbation. Let me explain. I am getting new pairs of underwear, my old ones have stopped fitting me, they make things kinda tight down there, and I am a briefs man. Oh, I am only getting fatter, not like my penis is growing, its still the same ol' inch and half as its always been... But anyway, my old underwear also had them semen stains, not like crazy, its just that I got lazy and would just stick my hands down my shorts and jerk it, but I washed it, but there were still those little stains. This time around, I don't want no more stains, so yeah, that is what is making me stop. Or at least stopping me from doing it that way. Its gonna be hard...but I will cope, will be very stressed but theres gotta be other ways to blow that off. Yous should quit masturbating too Thanks for the time.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
thats why i dont wear underwear
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
So you just came in your underwear and went on with your day

Why don't you just like not cum on your clothes like most people...
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
wow that was a kind of gross read...

next time take you pants down and theeen jack off....
Uh, why?

If you don't feel like wanking then don't, but why actually give it up?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
did we used to have a contest on here where you coludnt do anything sexual for soo long and you had to check in like every day or something and tell the thread starter if you were still in.
i have to stop cuz of those damns blisters!!

p.s.
i wank into my briefs, no biggie, it dries
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
Quote by Garret.
So you just came in your underwear and went on with your day

Why don't you just like not cum on your clothes like most people...

lol sigged
dude, first off, i do the same thing, but i dont get stains, i just take my underwear off immediately after i gain consiousness and wear new ones or take s hower then wear new ones. and ya i tried to quit man trust me it won't work out. Try to keep a schedule where u do it occasionally in the bathroom if u hve to, or right into ur sleep or else u might get an unexpected wet dream and those suck cause one time my family were in a road trip and i had no other underwear or pajamas. but anyways, good luck man, besides masturbating is overrated anyways, pilllow sex is the wat's rad . get a soft hand cloth and wrap it, then get under ur blanket and make a little hole between the bed and a pillow and just nurture it with love man
<_<
>_>

I shoot it in my undies sometimes too.....

mostly when there's someone else around so I can easily stop and not be caught with my pants down.... awkward but effective
You can do it.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
dude, first off, i do the same thing, but i dont get stains, i just take my underwear off immediately after i gain consiousness and wear new ones or take s hower then wear new ones. and ya i tried to quit man trust me it won't work out. Try to keep a schedule where u do it occasionally in the bathroom if u hve to, or right into ur sleep or else u might get an unexpected wet dream and those suck cause one time my family were in a road trip and i had no other underwear or pajamas. but anyways, good luck man, besides masturbating is overrated anyways, pilllow sex is the wat's rad . get a soft hand cloth and wrap it, then get under ur blanket and make a little hole between the bed and a pillow and just nurture it with love man

WTF?
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
ahahahahahhahaha WTF!?
why do you jerk it with undies on?
that bloody hurts!
man
if i ever came into my boxers itd go EVERYWHERE
all over my legs n everything
your one sick freak
like, ew!
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
****ing use a tube sock like i do.....then just unfold it and wash.
Damn im good.

Smoke more pot.
lol i didn't rlly lose consiousness i meant gaining consionsess as in like getting urself together after the last of ur unexpected shivers thten that brief downtime of like 2 mins where you just sit there with ur hand in ur pants. man that was a long post, im trying to shorten them down so u guys can have something sig thats creepy.
Quote by Chapsta
ahahahahahhahaha WTF!?
why do you jerk it with undies on?
that bloody hurts!
man
if i ever came into my boxers itd go EVERYWHERE
all over my legs n everything
your one sick freak
like, ew!

thats the thing, I wear briefs, it kinda contains it, all into one little glob of never ending building up semen blob. then it oozes off onto a side, a random side. Some of it drips on my hand, but no biggie, I never made any messes. But one time I was wearing boxers and tried it, since it had that pee hole, I put it to the side, and when I came man, it shot out of that pee hole and onto the floor and computer desk, god embarrassing. Anyway, don't wank it into boxers.
it just sticks to your boxers then dries, just dont move around for a bit after you do it.!
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
You'll be back. They all come back...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by societies_worm
thats the thing, I wear briefs, it kinda contains it, all into one little glob of never ending building up semen blob. then it oozes off onto a side, a random side. Some of it drips on my hand, but no biggie, I never made any messes. But one time I was wearing boxers and tried it, since it had that pee hole, I put it to the side, and when I came man, it shot out of that pee hole and onto the floor and computer desk, god embarrassing. Anyway, don't wank it into boxers.

I think that qualifies for at least the top ten of most disgusting posts on UG without getting hit by a censor.
so your telling me you can wank into socks, and it doesn't go through the sock or anything... you just have to wash it and other stuff...
dude......let thousands of your potential children die on some girl you care nothing abouts face like every other guy in the known universe

Quote by Necromancer518
you guys need girlfriends... seriously

i got one, she does this to me too...
too bad she wont slurp it up.....

hmmmm,

"emma, dear...."
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
who needs girlfriends when u have pillow friends and briefs

Exactly.
honestly, who wanks when u can just go for a cleveland steamer.......
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Pff, quitter.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
you do realize masturbation is very good for your body, right? Not masturbating leads to stress, irritability, lack of sexual stamina, headaches, etc and in the long run not doing it can cause prostate problems
Quote by Jakester
honestly, who wanks when u can just go for a cleveland steamer.......

yuck...my friend...just yuck
Quote by rock_and_blues
you do realize masturbation is very good for your body, right? Not masturbating leads to stress, irritability, lack of sexual stamina, headaches, etc and in the long run not doing it can cause prostate problems

oh yes. I am only putting a halt on doing it here, by the computer, thats why I'd do it in my briefs, but there is still the bathroom, now I just gotta get some kinda photographic memory and a good imagination, then viola, wankage in the bathroom. But not as often as before.
Uhhh...you're going to start having wet dreams, I hope you know...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Page 1 of 2