here's a new song i wrote.
I have really nothing to say about that,
so i hope u'll have.
(If u know, Plz tell what kind of genre is it)

C4C

edit: i added the song in midi.
Attachments:
Num.12.zip
Last edited by vinguler at Aug 11, 2007,
Hmm not a bad piece, I felt it was quite predictable... for the first 20 or so bars. The 21st bar on Guitar 1 had some nice variation in it. I particularly like it from the 23rd bar, sounds oriental. The fade-ins sound surprisingly good, followed by the solo which is really good, imaginative and sounds great. Then back to the 46th bar, but the 2nd guitar gives it a really nice feel this time round. I like the bass in the outro, gives the song more depth.
Overall a pretty nice piece, maybe a bit more imagination but the solo and outro were excellent, you've done well to make a song out of it.
Hmm, genre wise.. Alternative?
Feel free to comment any of my stuff in my sig
Really like it! Though you should turn the volume up on the 58th bar for guitar 1, I think the solo there isn't loud enough.
I don't really like the outro, it's a bit repetitive because that riff is used a lot in the song. I like the solo's and the variation of the second guitar that starts on the 46th bar very much
Overall a great song
8,5/10

The Genre: well the intro is a bit like blues or jazz, but the solo is more classical so I don't really know
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone SG Special Custom
Peavy Bandit 65
Last edited by Koennethy at Jul 31, 2007,