if i had a bolt on neck and glued some wood on it would it work for a set neck or neck through?(noob question dont flame jus asking")
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
no. itd be easier to start from scratch.
'59 Bassman Reissue
Custom Strat
Custom McCarty
Custom OM
Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Wah
That would basically give you a set neck. It wouldn't give you the sustain of a through neck so no, it wouldn't really work. If you made a neck from scratch then you could cut the body of the guitar in half and glue the neck in, but like gazaa said, it would be easier to build the whole thing from scratch.
Not taking any online orders.
i can shape a neck iv done it befor but i cant find any fretboards in my area can you take one off a guitar?
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
anyone else know how to take a fretboard off?
Quote by Roc8995
I try.

Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
you can just buy a fretboard from stewmac.com or a place like that i dont think they are too expensive