Please don't make any comments about this guy but I just wanted to know something. I have seen Pete wentz use a fender with the "coach design on it. Where would you get one of those. If it is custom, where do you get it made like that.
Coach design? If you mean that heart with wings or whatever it is, you can buy it off of quite a few websites.
no not that. you know the expensive coach book bags, he has a guitar like that
I thought he used some custom Fender. Sorry man, but I honestly don't care. Try google.

Why do mediocre bassists get signature basses? Hoppus, this D-bag....
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
Quote by FenderKid87

Why do mediocre bassists get signature basses? Hoppus, this D-bag....

Ah, but Mark does have Carousel.
I thought it was coach. It is a Louis Vuitton bass guitar. I still cant find it. does anyone know a site that would make a custom design for you
Why don't you just paint the designs on yourself? Or print a texture from Google and glue the paper to the bass? Sure, it'll mess with the tone, but if you're going after the Pete Wentz mystique, it's obvious that tone isn't a priority of yours.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Why don't you just paint the designs on yourself? Or print a texture from Google and glue the paper to the bass? Sure, it'll mess with the tone, but if you're going after the Pete Wentz mystique, it's obvious that tone isn't a priority of yours.

I'm happy that you were the one to make a joke because honestly this is the worst thread that I have seen in weeks. The TS managed to create a topic that included both preppy overly priced designer **** and an unskilled emo bassist who draws hatred like a sponge. Let the wall of flaming begin.
I will now implement the new bass forum flaming song to be sung by the TS until the time that this thread is closed (and I hope this happens soon).

The New Bass Forum Flaming Song:
"I fell in to a burning ring of fire. I went down down down and the flames went higher. And it burns burns burns this ring of fire. This ring of fire"
Get to singin TS, you know the rest.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Jez, it's not about him. I was just curious to see who makes that bass and what its price was. Thats not nice to flame when I just asked a question. Thanks a lot
Quote by patriot13
Jez, it's not about him. I was just curious to see who makes that bass and what its price was. Thats not nice to flame when I just asked a question. Thanks a lot

I know you're new here, but you were really let off easy. Rumour has it that I don't like Pete Wentz very much. Nobody else here does either. Let's just leave it at that.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Yeah, nobody likes him basically, and that horrible bass of his is probably a custom shop which he bought using the money he gets for being crap.
Meh, I only hate because he sucks at playing but he still gets people that love him and his mediocre band because they can't recognize real talent. Anyway, if it is a Louis print then I bet it's custom shop from fender or from the actual Louis Vuitton people
This Pete Wentz necroposting has to stop.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by bass dude nick
what's necroposting?

Bringing a post back from the dead.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by Beast_Within

I'm happy that you were the one to make a joke because honestly this is the worst thread that I have seen in weeks. The TS managed to create a topic that included both preppy overly priced designer **** and an unskilled emo bassist who draws hatred like a sponge. Let the wall of flaming begin.
I will now implement the new bass forum flaming song to be sung by the TS until the time that this thread is closed (and I hope this happens soon).

The New Bass Forum Flaming Song:
"I fell in to a burning ring of fire. I went down down down and the flames went higher. And it burns burns burns this ring of fire. This ring of fire"
Get to singin TS, you know the rest.

warned

Quote by bass dude nick
does pete wentz have copyrights on being crap? is that how he affords custom basses?

ditto
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Oh no... warnings on months-old posts! Anyway, please, I prithee, let this thread go. We're done with it.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Do people just search "Wentz" and pray to God they get to create a topic full of fire, brimstone, death and anguish?

I know I do.

**** I didn't see the "page 2". I apologize profusely. >_>
^yep, 2 strikes and ur OUT! Basically 2 warnings and your banned. Oh and TS, just buy a load white circle stickers and put them on a black p-bass with a black 'guard. It's not difficult.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Sep 3, 2007,
Quote by bass dude nick
do warning ever go away (like points on a driving licence)?

Yeah they go away in a month. Kinda like a reverse period.