john_lennon
306 IQ
Ive just got this album and its fantastic, Clapton has took johnson's songs to a place which would not be possible in the 30's
matt92l
not a registered user....
177 IQ
johnson was so far ahead of his time its scary. There is nothing else like him in that time period
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
deluxity
...leading to death
1,722 IQ
it's an awesome album, i don't have it but i borrowed it from a friend, the album cover is so amazing
GD_GC
Master of the Blues Duels
2,005 IQ
its a great album, every song on there is phenominal
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
chea_man
no more record deal
1,689 IQ
i also recommend the dvd, sessions for robert j. it is much better. which is hard to be.
claptonfan55
Bluesius Maximus
408 IQ
Quote by chea_man
i also recommend the dvd, sessions for robert j. it is much better. which is hard to be.

I agree, Sessions for Robert J. is better. I mean, come on, you can see Clapton play the hell out of Robert Johnson's songs. What could be better (besides seeing Johnson himself, anyway).
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
YEAH BABY!
Banned
264 IQ
i have the album and it's ok.

i wish Clapton would have recorded all the songs on an acoustic guitar after all, the songs were originally all acoustic.
dogfennell
10 IQ
Quote by YEAH BABY!
i wish Clapton would have recorded all the songs on an acoustic guitar after all, the songs were originally all acoustic.

Thats what "Sessions for Robert Johnson" is.

I don't know-I liked "Me and Mr Johnson" but I felt it was a little overproduced.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in you sig if you like bagels.