My amp... a AD30VT has started rattling more now than ever. The amp rattles mainly when I hit certain frequencies such as the eighth fret on the A string. There are certain other notes/chords that make it rattle even more than usual. Could it be the amp or is it the guitar? Thanks in advance.
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
my peavey rattled and buzzed. i think its from picking it up a lot and it getting loose. tighten the screws all around it or where the noise is coming from that fixed my problem.
that used to happen, I quickly realized that my the frequencys caused certain objects that I left on the amp to vibrate, I removed the objects and in doing so removed the problem.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
^both happened to me, i also had my amp under a table and when ever i played it rattled like a freakin m-16
Thanks I'm going to try to tighten the screws in a few minutes. Could it be a loose tube (since these amps have a preamp tube i think)?
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Look around the room. I had a buzz that drove me nuts until I finally pinpointed it to a picture frame.
I have pinpointed the buzz. If you are familiar with the AD series then you might be able to help me. The buzz is coming from the left plastic vent on the top of the amp. When I push this down when I'm playing the buzz is driven off. Can anyone suggest a way to keep it pushed down or a way to keep it from buzzing? Thanks a lot.
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks