SO basically i went yesterday.
It was on Toronto Island. SAw Protest the Hero. Met the guys, talked to them, discussed gear and stuff. man it was AMAZINGGGG anyone else go?
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I wanted to go but I don't have any friends and my mom won't just let me go somewhere alone.

Sorry man but it had to be done.

Ive never heard of it before, the closest ive come is waynestock (kudos to the man who gets that one).
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
I went last year. Would have been sweet go to this year. Not a fan of the music but I always love watching wakeboarding and dirt biking.
Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Ive never heard of it before, the closest ive come is waynestock (kudos to the man who gets that one).

who wouldnt understand that clear waynes world 2 reference?

Jack my swag
I didnt go (I live in England ) but I did visit Toronto Island a couple of years ago and it was an awesome place, pretty surreal in amongst the city and everything.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I don't get all this hoop a joop over protest the hero, they really suck. And I don't mean their genre of music sucks, they just suck at playing it.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !