I would like a flying v guitar I Have a washburn dime v signature and i have fallen in love with the shape. I play metal Metallica,Pantera,Children of Bodom,ect. This isnt a starter guitar more of an intermidiate. A floyd rose trem, 2 humbuckers preferabley Emgs or seymore duncans (i like the JB). Neck thru or set in, although i will settle for bolt on if its a good construction. I like having 24 frets but its not a big deal. I have about $1000 to spend on it. I have a solid state rogue 120watt amp. But a B-52 AT-100 halfstack is on its way. Any suggestions?
go for a gibson faded, double or triple pickup
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
ESP/LTD have introduced a series of V-shaped guitars quite recently...

Link

I don't know if they're any good, but the brand is very strong. And the more expensive one comes with EMG 81's stock...

Otherwise, Jackson guitars are very nice. Either the RR models, or the King V.

Then there's the original Gibson, but IMO you pay for the brand.
Jackson JS30KE
Roland Cube 30
Quote by man_po_po
dude get this instead

of course it's like $3,000

Ouch, ugly guitar warning!

Go for the Gibson V's.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by binjajer
Ouch, ugly guitar warning!

Go for the Gibson V's.

Hhhmmm, I would call that a beautiful guitar.

TS, there's not really anything that fits ALL of your specs, but there are a few that almost make it. The ESP LTD V-500 has 2 EMG '81s, is set-through and has 24 frets. I've played this guitar before and I can vouch that it is awesome. If you need a trem (CoB and Pantera songs feature them a lot) then I'd say go for a Jackson RR3 or KE-3 (only 2006 models onwards though, they have better specs).
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Maggot66
My Jackson RR3 = love.

Im with ya there buddy

ESP LTD MH-350NT