I have noticed when mab picks he uses his wrist to go in and out with his thumb perpendicular to the strings. How does he manage to keep the plectrum parallel with the strings when picking coz I thought of adopting this motion

Explanations will get a big thank you personally because i am confused

Thank you
I'm not quite sure, but I know he has videos explaining his whole picking technique.
Warwick Corvette Double Buck 5 String
Ibanez GSR190
Ibanez RG3EX1
Cort Earth-70
1962 Danelectro Silvertone 1448
Ampeg BA-115
Line 6 Spider II 210
Vox DA5
Autographed Dunlop Wylde Wah
M-Audio Keystation 49e
I know yeah i do have his videos but he doesn't go into the mechanics of his picking and just find it so complicated to work out
im guessing its alot like the method for single strokes when playing double mallets on percussion, ill try my best to explain

lay the top section of ur thumb over the top section of ur index so that when u pick ur thumb is parralell to the strings with the nail facing towards ur chin and the nail of ur index facing down towards the strings, when u pick just use a twisting motion of your arm because after a while this builds up speed without risking muscle tension and injury
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
he has a messed up way of picking. Stick with your own way that you like doing
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Don't pick like MAB, he may be fast as a metaphor but his technique sucks: find your own way of picking.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by jimmiew
im guessing its alot like the method for single strokes when playing double mallets on percussion, ill try my best to explain

lay the top section of ur thumb over the top section of ur index so that when u pick ur thumb is parralell to the strings with the nail facing towards ur chin and the nail of ur index facing down towards the strings, when u pick just use a twisting motion of your arm because after a while this builds up speed without risking muscle tension and injury

I have been tryin in vain to find someone to explain that picking technique and u have helped i want to shake ur hand ur amazing