Okay this is a punk song I'm working on, and I need some help on what I should change. Well first I was thinkin' about bass playing the intro and the guitar coming in later. Second I'm gonna change the horrible back up vocals and make the lead less overpowering. That's all I can think about you got any ideas. Crit4Crit
Here the link Streets Of Damnation
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Not too bad at all, work on the vocals. Maybe you could two tracks, one very melodic, the other yelling? There was a part near the beginning at 35 seconds that I expected to be sung rather than monotonely yelled out. Hope that was helpful.
Hey dude thanks for the crit, this song is overall well done, you just need to work on blending the vocals with the rest of the song. It would be pretty sweet if you did the bass intro and then an explosion of guitar. Also, on a sidenote, is your last name LaGrange? Because thats just about the sweetest last name ever
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
That was really well written. It takes talent to make punk sound fresh. Only thing you need to work on is the vocals, some parts sound a little over aggressive.
thanks for the crit.

the mixing of the song is a little rough, the vocals are really really loud, and the guitar is not loud enough. the structure wasnt too bad, except there seemed to be some filler parts where u just repeated the chorus lines "streets of damnation". the lyrics seemed to lose it at some points, ecspecially when the meter was off by it. u seemed to repeat that a little too much. but it had a good melody line to it and catchy rhythm.
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Last edited by The2abraxis at Jul 28, 2007,
Thanks for the tips I'll re-recorded it and I'm gonna try and write a bridge for the filler part and yes my last name is LaGrange
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM