Sorry if is in the wrong thread or something but I was searching around for bc riches (boredom) and I saw a Tripp Eisen model, I have vaguely heard about him and was wondering if the people of UG could tell me who he is?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Hes the static X guitar player ( possibly ex guitar player). He also went to jail for molesting small children, sounds like a stand up guy eh?
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
if i remember correctly...he's the former lead (shouldnt even call him that) guitarist for static X...got arrested for child molestation too lol

^DAMN YOU PEOPLE
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Oh for fuck's sake, use your damn brain next time!

*reported*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
if i remember correctly...he's the former lead (shouldnt even call him that) guitarist for static X...got arrested for child molestation too lol

^DAMN YOU PEOPLE

He was accused of "kidnapping and Raping" and 14 year old girl which he met over the internet. He obviously isnt appart of Static-X anymore, and the band gave him the boot after what he did! thank lordy.
Quote by RockGuitar92
Is google down?

Lol, what?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.