Yay?

It's cool that the RG1570 have a reverse headstock now, but for a prestige model, why oh why does the lower RGR320EX looks so much better than it? I'll wait till the Summer Namm comes to see what else they might have, but if these are it, then I'm disappointed. It it too hard for them to come up with a different color than black?

The Prestige models from the past were so much better than what Ibanez offer now, and so were the RG series in the 80's. Ebay seems like the only place to get the type of Ibanezes I want.
yeah I agree why does the RGR320EX look so much better compared to the RG1570? Ibanez need someone to do proper paintjobs on them like dean guitars, i feel, look better then Ibanez guitars but i love Ibanez guitars because of their actual play-ability http://www.deanguitars.com/electrics.htm their whole range of guitars look better then what Ibanez has to offer but i think Ibanez is better in terms of the actual guitar
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
i must say that yellow and black rg is SICK, it would look alot better in black with blood red "spletter"
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
J customs are still good and still pretty.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i dont like the reverse headstock at all. but the new mikro looks like a fun mess around guitar
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣