I have this brand new, unused pickup for sale:

Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB model bridge humbucker in black

I purchased it new a few weeks ago for a guitar that I no longer own. I was going to upgrade my Epi LP with it, which would be a great idea for anyone with an Epi looking to "remove the blanket" from their LP's tone.

It is in the original case with the screws, springs, manual, etc. The wires are factory length (long), and I never even unwound them from the way it came.

I just looked on Musicians Friend and it sells for $72.95 plus shipping. I paid slightly more locally, but am unable to get a refund so I am selling it here.

I am asking $65 and may be able to cover the shipping, or else we can split it depending on cost. I am located in Danbury CT (SW corner 2 miles from NY state).
I am unable to post a pic as I have no access to a cam but this is an unused, new item so any pic you see is what it looks like.

If interested, contact me and we will speak on the phone to arrange the deal so that both parties feel comfortable.

-Greg
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
I will accept $60 shipped for this. Or make an offer...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
Asking price is now $50. This is a brand new item.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
is this a bridge or neck pickup? Because I have been looking for a new neck pickup for my Les Paul
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3