if you disagree then post the guitar you think i should get..... 500 dollar budget

Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:
Dean ML79 w/Floyd Electric Guitar
Transparent Braziliaburst

Member #21 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
yeah really wtf
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
i said a budget of $$$$$$$$$$$$500$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:

...Ok. I don't care, and I honestly think that no body else here does either.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
i dont like fender. id get a les paul or sg for that money, or another 7 string. 7 strings rock, consider one. but if thats your thing, then hell yeah, nice guitar, go for it.
lol its k

thx
Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:

Arctic White, Maple Fretboard
would be a good change because i don't see many white guitars around compared to black and blue and reds

i have a lower class model of the same guitar and it works quite nicely i enjoy it
for the extra money you will be paying it should be a nice guitar
if you want a strat, thats not too expensive, yeah you can get a mexican one but get a powerhouse at least,you might be able to find a deal on a used one for that much... just look around in stores not online.
If you're getting a Mexi Strat get the FR. For $100 more it doesn't make much sense not to, especially since you can always spend like two bucks to block it and have even more stable tuning than you would otherwise.
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
I dont like that guitar (and just about any fender actually.)
i dont want a mexi guitar

oh and churchNskate
Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:

Last edited by jakamufn at Jul 28, 2007,
Its a good guitar for the money. Go for it. If softer side of rock or blues is your thing then single coil pickups will do nicely. Fender guitars are yet to disappoint my fender using friends.
holy crap. ignorance and n00bness all over this thread.

"Schecter Hellraiser
does it all
Blues, Rock, Metal, EVERYTHING

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pr...ku=513134%2e127

plus, they're pretty" who cares if its pretty?! and not only that its got EMG's... for blues? a no no. and, its way over budget.

"...Ok. I don't care, and I honestly think that no body else here does either." times freakin two!

"i dont like fender. id get a les paul or sg for that money, or another 7 string. 7 strings rock, consider one. but if thats your thing, then hell yeah, nice guitar, go for it." (Invalid img)

"Arctic White, Maple Fretboard
would be a good change because i don't see many white guitars around compared to black and blue and reds

i have a lower class model of the same guitar and it works quite nicely i enjoy it
for the extra money you will be paying it should be a nice guitar" poser much? maple guitars have twangier, and who freaking cares about who has what color?! and the only fender lower is a squier, which isnt a fender!

"OH! OH! better idea, since i screwed the last one up...

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pr...sku=1035740 26

One of the only good Ibanez guitars I have ever played
and it is ah-MAZING
only comes in that color though, kinda sucks" again about the color.

"i dont want a mexi guitar

oh and churchNskate " the guitar you posted is mexican!

"Its a good guitar for the money. Go for it. If softer side of rock or blues is your thing then single coil pickups will do nicely. Fender guitars are yet to disappoint my fender using friends." hot overwounds work for hard rock!

come the f!ck on!
Last edited by Arlabester at Jul 28, 2007,
ok well you didnt even have to post that....totally waste of your time...dont even post if it is not about this
Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:

Quote by jakamufn
ok well you didnt even have to post that....totally waste of your time...dont even post if it is not about this

yeah edited.

*calms down*

to avoid a warning.

i would like to knwo what kind of music your playing.
Dude the Standard is a Mexican guitar. So if you want that one you're wanting a Mexican guitar.

And I second the Ibanez thing. Problem is that the Edge III apparently isn't the most stable of bridges... Then again it'd be more so than a vintage synchronized trem so I guess you can't go wrong. Snag an RG350/370 in the case you want an Ibanez.
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
No cheap floating trems. If you have to have one get an ORIGINAL Floyd Rose. You can get a decent budget guitar but get a hard-tail. The Mexi Strat is an ok guitar. The Ibanez guitar would be good if you can get a similar non-trem version.