MP3 Players!!! I'm talking about flash ones. What do you think is best, and why? What would you recommend? The iPod shuffle looks tempting. What are some of the best tiniest ones? What should I get?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I have a Samsung mp3 player that is pretty small.

There's a picture of the player with someone holding it, just so you can get an exact idea of size. It comes in other colors, and you can change the faceplates. I have the 1 GB, but there's a version with less and more space. I got that mostly because of style, but lucky for me, it's a good quality player. If you want a really cheap player that is somewhat small, not necessarily tiny, but still small, check out SanDisk. SanDisk makes a nice, cheap little player that can hold a lot of songs. It's called the Sansa.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Last edited by Bpags868 at Jul 29, 2007,
Quote by wylde_overdrive
haha

Creative Zen nano

+1.

If you want small but still on par with the bigger MP3 players, go Creative Zen.
Dickless.
I really want the Zen Cube. I'd probably still only ever use my iPod, but it's just way too badass to not have. It looks like it could be in Star Trek or Hitchhiker or something.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
The cube, anyone?
It's totally bamf.
EDIT:
Quote by VoodooChild15
I really want the Zen Cube. I'd probably still only ever use my iPod, but it's just way too badass to not have. It looks like it could be in Star Trek or Hitchhiker or something.

Beat me to it
Quote by daltonator9690
The cube, anyone?
It's totally bamf.

This man knows what he's talking about.

EDIT: moreso than I do, apparently, since I went ahead and called it Zen when it's actually MobiBlu.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Has anyone ever had the mobiblu cube? Could I get a review?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Put a battery powered Commodore 64 in a knapsack and listen to the beeps.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder