i have an epiphone elitist les paul custom and i have grover tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge, although my string go out of tune if i dont play it for like a day.. is there a problem with like my fret or something??
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
no, guitars naturally detune, unless you've got a Floyd Rose, and even those go out of tune after a while
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
i no that.. but not after a day.. and whats even wierder.. is it goes up.. like.. and i tune it perfectly with a tuner
do you have a trem bar?
if o, could the springs be too heavy?
if they are, it will make the strings go sharp
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
i havent heard of a epiphone elitist ever having a tremolo bar lol.. so no.. i dont have one.. and the strings are .9s...

like ive thought about everything..
well, it is possible to put a bar on there...
would look stupid though
worth a shot
im spent
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
lol.. no gibson shaped guitars would look good with a tremolo bar.. and i would just use pedals.. better anyways..
If your guitar is exposed to a significant temperature change it can affect tuning. Does the room vary in temp overnight (turning down air conditioner at night and up during the day?) Try putting the guitar in its case overnight (if you don't already do so.) When you get ready to play just open the case, leave the guitar in it and let it slowly equalize with the room temp (about 10 minutes.) Just a theory.
Quote by fli.pansy
lol.. no gibson shaped guitars would look good with a tremolo bar.. and i would just use pedals.. better anyways..

No pedal will give you the sound or control a standard trem bar will give you.
Are your strings stretched? And are they secure on the string posts?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It might be worth checking:
A) your strings are properly stretched/played in
B) Your intonation isn't off
C) the nut has got some degree of graphite lubricant on it.

Chances are it isn't anything major.
i think what he's saying is the pitch is going up, so i doubt that'd be anything to do with stretching the strings correctly.

i hadn't played my Epi SG for a while, it was tuned sharp, so i tuned it down and within a matter of minutes it was sharp again. Could be due to cold weather, that's what did it to my SG i think (because its supposed to be summer...), but it could be anything, i doubt its anything serious.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp