Retails for 100+Tax or 90+shipping

EH Metal Muff : $70 shipped
I really need the cash but I will POSSIBLY trade for a good chorus or something cool.

Email me at RgTrace@gmail
Last edited by ASGTrace at Aug 1, 2007,
Not digitech. IF anything an electro harmonix small clone or something in that category...

OR a good volume pedal (i.e. not Ernie Ball )
Quote by Used666
2 loop true bypass pedal?

Explain? lol Are you referring to your chorus?
Na its a 2 loop true bypass box, allowing for 2 footswichable effects loops in your signal chain so that you can elimate tone sucking pedals/turn on a series of pedals at one time, hope that makes sense
would you like to trade a Boss BD-2 BLues Driver? how old is the metal muff?
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
Its Brand New and was used once just to check if it works.
Plus theres no need for me to have a Blues pedal, I'm into Metal and stuff like that.
just thought id give it a try, im planning on buying either a delta blues 210 or peavey classic 30 so ill need a good metal pedal to pull of the crazy pinch harmonics and stuff like that. If you still have it when I finally buy an amp, Ill gladly buy it, but if you can sell it before i get back to you, which would prob be next month, o well. And why are you selling it exactly?
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
LOL Im selling it because I have two. I'm an eBayer. I got one and then I completely forgot to retract my bid on the second one. SOO now I have two. Im selling it for exactly what I paid. Im not making a profit on it. And to tell you the truth, I love this thing, its heavy like a mofo.
just want to add for those that havent used one that it is a great pedal. absolutely love mine.
Thanks dub, and I totally agree. Ive tried a decent amount of distortion and this one is a keeper.
Please NO multi effect boards! lol Sorry. Plus there would be no point in that digitech since I already have a great distortion with a chorus on the way yata yata yata.

Thanks but no thanks...
hhmm, trade for an original ibanez fl9 flanger or Digitech "the weapon" ? Both awesome flange..

flange..
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.