Do you believe in evolution? Or God? Personally, I believe in evolution and last year in my science class, I learned a very interesting fact. However, I've noticed that whenever I bring this fact out to play for a good conversation, people begin to react in all sorts of ways, some will go out of their way to make a ploy at humiliating me. It's never worked. But regardless, the fact of that matter is what I learned and that was that a whale actually evolved from some sort of pre-historic land walking creature that would have resembled something close to a dog, wolf type thing. What do y'all think of this? Upon further internet research, I too became a believer. Once you truly take it all in, it makes perfect sense. Really. It really puts evolution into perspective as well. For the non-believers, your ancestor was a chimp. Sorry?
The times they are a changin'.....
Where is the Twist?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Why can't you believe in both? People are stupid if they think that god can't exist if evolution occured.
Quote by Italy's Finest
Do you believe in evolution? Or God?

You can do both.
FOR EVERY ANIMAL YOU DON'T EAT, I WILL EAT 3.
Well it'd be pretty silly of me to ignore a fact. I don't believe in any higher deity.
creationism/evolution thread?
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
I believe in God, and I'm a Christian and everything, I'm just not so sure about evolution. I'm not saying evolution and all didn't happen, I just haven't looked far enough into it to have an opinion.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
you're right. either science is right. or religion is.

either humans inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide. or god is real. what do YOU choose?

i choose to close this thread.
#DTWD
Our current monkeys might evolve into superpower humans........

WE ARE ALL DOOMED!
Quote by j.pagejr.
if im in a rush then its in the water but if i have time to be precise i aim for the side

Quote by Shredder6
you guys stand up?